Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

I guess I did not miss the surprise... Could it be that he is going to have another TTV tomorrow? He's on the schedule for a few hours...

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  Maybe they're waiting for the the 10Pm show. Gives them an hour to re-group and see what has sold out/is limited. 

Oh wait! Is it the lip balm kit? It aired and then was pulled to "officially launched" at 10pm (I think).

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Approximately how long would todays Double Double ttv ladt? I know individual usage varies. I am interested in the derma peel and hand cream products primarily. 

D's recommendation to buy 6 seems like alot of product for a year. But I have no clue. TIA

I bought 2 of the DWP TTV's and 3 of the Double Double (and some other stuff, the lip balms, hylighten, etc.).  Here's my thought process..  I use and love everything in double double kit.  The p.m. cleanser I seem to run out of quicker than the a.m.  I use the skin softening essence 2x a day and usually a bottle a month.  I use the wipes daily to remove my make-up before cleansing. I love the hand restore and use it daily also - now I'll take one to work with me.  Even though I have a fairly good stash, for these particular items it is worth it.  Sometimes the kits have things in them I don't use - not this time.  2 year shelf life but most of the items will be gone long before then.  This particular kit will not be repeated.  There will be others as always, but I'm all in for this one.  As for the DWP, I use all the items, but I use other items also, but I use the Age Reset every morning.  Bought 2 of that just for the peels and the age reset in bonus size.  Lip 6x balms same thing.  I usually have 3 of them open at one time.  Just opened boysenberry - a favorite of mine.  Hopefully November/December will be easier on my wallet because my Evine card is on fire.  I need to walk away from the TV and from Evine for a while  Too many goodies for my wallet to handle.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

@nycgrl

Great post. Thanks for responding to my question. I guess the bottom line for me will be when I receive and start to use the products. Most all of my purchases had product I am interested in using for my particular needs. There were a couple in some kits that I could take or leave but overall I belive I'm off to a hearty start. The only questionable item is the capsule kit. I don't have alot of wrinkles per se. More sagging as I'm aging but my neck is a sore spot, along with nose to mouth and down. The ingredient deck is impressive and the moisturizing effect equally so. Just not sure if this treatment kit will be an expensive overkill. Perhaps as an occasional supplementary treat-ment. It's on advanvce order so I can think/learn more on this. Stay tuned. Lots of goodies coming. I did purchase the ttv lip balms too

@rochelleS - I never tried the youth capsules, but I hope you like them.  I couldn't justify the cost. I nearly caved because it  came with the  transulence serum - you will LOVE that.  Use it over the skin softening essence and under the age reset.  You will be amazed!  I really hope you love everything you bought and definitely report back once you've had a chance to try everything.  My best advice though is to give the products time to work.

@nycgrl

Again I thank you for responding! I missed the impact of the transulence serum in the presentations. Several callers had mentioned it and I wondered what it was. I'm guessing it's one of the premium products. Expensive? I'll see if I can find it and learn more and re watch the video. I'm mentally preparing a place for my stash. Older home, small closets. I did see one questionable regret. A 3pc body kit. A pot of cream, tube of body cleanser and something else. I thought I read it's vanilla scented, which can be a migraine trigger if cloying. Too late to cxl. Oh well.

I will keep you posted when I receive my goodies. All of you have been most patient and tremendously helpful♡♡♡

You're very welcome. As to the body kit I dont think it will trigger a migraine. It's  very natural and light. Not cloying or too sweet. The body balm is very rich. Great for dry patches. I'm not sure which kit you got though.  

I can't believe I  am still watching. What is wrong with me? LOL

Respected Contributor

The Lip Balms are actually the TTV into tomorrow starting at 10 pm tonight.  The "What's for Launch" in the Noon hour is a nice marketing gimmick for Evine (and for customers that can't make the later show), but it does confuse the issue.Woman Wink

There's no telling what's in store from here on in.  It's the Anniversary shows so all bets are off. You'll have to stay tuned with the rest of us to see how much more over-the-top Dimitri will go!  His generosity would seem to have no bounds for us lucky Dazzlers, @willdob3 !Woman Very Happy

Fingers crossed for surprises, Once Only's...C'mon, Dazzlers....GROUP CROSSED FINGERS!!!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

The Lip Balms are actually the TTV into tomorrow starting at 10 pm tonight.  The "What's for Launch" in the Noon hour is a nice marketing gimmick for Evine (and for customers that can't make the later show), but it does confuse the issue.Woman Wink

There's no telling what's in store from here on in.  It's the Anniversary shows so all bets are off. You'll have to stay tuned with the rest of us to see how much more over-the-top Dimitri will go!  His generosity would seem to have no bounds for us lucky Dazzlers, @willdob3 !Woman Very Happy

Fingers crossed for surprises, Once Only's...C'mon, Dazzlers....GROUP CROSSED FINGERS!!!

168252405.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I don't think I'll regret my second purchase either. The enthusiasm here is infectious, rightfully so. I think I waivered due to lack of sleep. Punchy head doesn't punch the submit tab like a clear head would. Yawn.

Here's a silly question, maybe... is there a product/directions insert in these kits? On the Q the host makes a point of showing the enclosure. No mention on D's shows. Just wondering. Thanks again! 

I highly suggest you go to each product and watch the videos.

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

FInger, toes crossed. I can't IMAGINE what more he can introduced that would make me go YES!!  I mean, every product has already been offered at a great deal... right?

RIGHT?!  Lololololol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@willdob3  Maybe they're waiting for the the 10Pm show. Gives them an hour to re-group and see what has sold out/is limited. 

Oh wait! Is it the lip balm kit? It aired and then was pulled to "officially launched" at 10pm (I think).

Yes, you are right - ordering so early confuses me about what day something is TTV for. I ordered the lip balms before noon today so I'm ready to move on to the next big deal! lol

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl

I purchased the body balm extreme kitScreenshot_2016-07-17-18-50-02.png

Honored Contributor

Holding a "surprise" back is a great, subtle, marketing strategy. If I was not so well-trained, by now I'd have also picked up (in addition to my 3 purchases) the Pure Pore Detox Extracting Cleanser, the big kit containing the Lip 6X Serum, and the set of 6 lippie twinsets. Oh! And that 4 piece BotaniLift kit. And who knows what else...