Honored Contributor

ARE THE MAKEUP ARTISTS BACK AT QVC?

The models and hosts are looking different to me...more professionally done.

Of course, if the MUA s are still not on set, it's been years that they've all done their own makeup and may have, by now, perfected their looks and techniques.

What do you think? Notice any difference?

Honored Contributor

Re: ARE THE MAKEUP ARTISTS BACK AT QVC?

Nope

Respected Contributor

Can't imagine that the Q would suddenly spring for makeup artists at this point.

Respected Contributor

No, as a matter of fact I just noticed how terrible some of the hosts look. I cannot imagine a professional makeup artist would let some of the hosts appear on tv looking like they do.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

The models and hosts are looking different to me...more professionally done.

Of course, if the MUA s are still not on set, it's been years that they've all done their own makeup and may have, by now, perfected their looks and techniques.

What do you think? Notice any difference?

I think everyone has too much makeup on. Too clownish!

Honored Contributor

I think they are back too.  I notice a more professional makeup job on several hosts.  Maybe they came on board when the hair stylists did when they were getting new do's and coloring?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

They look the same to me - some do their makeup simple, others way over do it.  Same as they always have.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

They look the same to me - some do their makeup simple, others way over do it.  Same as they always have.

I think that's right.  I prefer to see a light touch with makeup.  I did notice Courtney the other day and she was laying it on pretty heavy; I wondered who was she trying to impress.

Honored Contributor

I am  not sure if they are back or not, but I do notice that several hosts makeup is heavier. Could be that they like to wear more makeup than others, but you can really tell the difference.

I myself prefer a much lighter approach, especially when it comes to over bronzing and dark, dark eyes.

Sometimes overlining your eyes makes them look so much smaller, like little black holes in the middle of your face! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I think they are back too.  I notice a more professional makeup job on several hosts.  Maybe they came on board when the hair stylists did when they were getting new do's and coloring?

@Imaoldhippie 

I have heard many of the hosts say they go TO that Calista ladies salon...she does the color on many of them, but at her salon.

Edited:   Maria McCool....it just came to me....LOL

I don't think in studio hairstylists are back again at all.

I don't see any makeup diff whatsoever.

I'd bet that after losing both due to covid...Q won't spring to bring them back again!!