Contributor

Re: ANYONE USE LATISSE FOR EYELASHES?

It truly takes about 3 months of every night application. Once they have reached the length and color you’re satisfied with, apply about 3X a week. My eyelashes look beautiful with use of this product. But I still wear mascara. Try to be patient. I felt the same way with this product. Then one day about 8-10 weeks in I really noticed! Good luck!🍀🍀🍀🍀
Respected Contributor

@qvc chick 

I checked out Latisse awhile ago, but there were soo many "eyesight" precaution alerts, I backed off.

I sure do NOT want to mess with my eyesight, what so ever, in any possible way!  Blind living is a stinky lifestyle for me, so I didnt want to chance it.

A long time ago, I practiced & learned how to perfect the application of the light, slight "whispy" or (formerly) "demi" lashes. 

I would look completely out of place with full, normal, false lashes, as my arms have never shown, or felt, hair, my entire life (crazy, I know)  And my legs have some sprinkles of hair, but hardly visible either. Maybe 3 underarm hairs, each, at most.  Blonde.

I can slap those demi lashes on in a heart beat now.  No problem!   No poorer eyesight challenges, in 40++ yrs.  so far.  *knock on wood*

Have you considered  this alternative?  With practice, & carefully selective choice of eyelashes & glue.  they're quite attractive, with little to no chances of compromise to eyesight.

Good luck, @qvc chick 

Honored Contributor

I use Isomers lash serum on my lashes and brows, no miracle worker but I trust its ingredients to be harmless. I tried Rapid Brow a few years ago and it turned the skin under my brows a deep gray shade.