Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE TRYING OR TRIED THE CREPE SKIN CREAM ON SOUTHERN CHANNEL??

This looks interesting, but is it too good to be true??? LOL  The body before and afters are more impressive than the face IMO.

Anyone out there try this??

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: ANYONE TRYING OR TRIED THE CREPE SKIN CREAM ON SOUTHERN CHANNEL??

I was surprised this is their today's special because I look it up and the reviews are not that great for either of them. So I am passing, but who knows, it might be really great for some people.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Contributor

I did try the body last time it was presented but really did not have resuts I was hoping for and I wasn't expecting results as seen on the presentation.  Not really enough of a change to continue to purchase but always keep in mind everyones skin texture is not the same so this is just me experience.

Valued Contributor

What works brilliantly for crepe is the SKINN Neck Amour. You can see results in one use.

Valued Contributor

I actually ordered it. The reviews I read were mixed. I liked what the reviews said about the eye cream. So I ordered that too.  And I liked that they included the face cream & body cream for same price with free shipping & flex pay. What the heck. I really need help on my arms so going to give it a try. I have the Neck Amour & guess I should just try that. But the price is pretty good.

Super Contributor

I  have used and  one of the few things I  completely used up, going to reorder.   I am 72.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would second the Neck Amour by Skinn.  I tried it for the first time 2 nights ago and WoW!  It does work and that quickly.

Also, in the SSC Body Cream I see beeswax and glycerin high up in the ingredient deck.  Those ingredients may moisturize, but tighten????? Not.

Valued Contributor

I ordered it when they first came out with it. It was very sticky and didn't absorb so back it went.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Body cream is petroleum based, no thanks.

Respected Contributor

I did the live testimonial yesterday during the 3:00 show. There was a contest on Facebook to try the Tinted Dermal Cream. Several women won and I was one of them. We were told that HSN would be in touch to do a testimonial. The tinted one is very nice for special occcasions. It has a very nice natural color and does blur some imperfections a little. I did try the regular one when it first aired a few months ago. It did not do anything for any crepey areas but did make a nice neck cream. However, I still prefer Skinn Neck Amour.