Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE TRY BIOSCIENCE ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL?

It is a titrated treatment system. It has 3 levels of retinol that you bump up to a stronger percentage every two weeks.  You do this every 6 months.  They have introduced a 4th level tonight and said not to buy it until using the first 3.  They even said that it would be checked to see if you have purchased the first 3 steps.  If not, you couldn't purchase the 4th phase - yea, right.  The before and after pictures really look good and they are on older women.  The vendor is in her 30's with no wrinkles, of course.  Apparently her family is the developer of this line and have been in the business for years.  They were the first to bring peptides - wasn't everyone?? 

Just wondered if anyone has tried this and what they thought.  One other thing - they are giving a 60 day return policy on this. 

I'll check in tomorrow morning.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Re: ANYONE TRY BIOSCIENCE ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL?

They keep saying Step 4 is 67% stronger than Step 3, so either Steps 1,2, and 3 are 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 and Step 4 is 0.5, or Steps 1,2,and 3 are 0.2, 0.4, and 0.6 and Step 4 is 1.0.  My guess is it's the former--Step 4 is 0.5.

Either way, the sizes are small and you can get Retinol 1.0 for less at many places.

Honored Contributor

I bought the system last year around the holidays, which was fortunate (extended returns), and took full advantage of the money back guarantee.

Nada ....zilch....donut hole.....goose egg (How many more ways to say NOTHING?)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your responses.  It is awful how you can get swept into these things.  They sound so good..........LOL

I appreciate your feedback.

Contributor

I'm in my forties and have combination skin. I actually liked the products. I thought I saw an improvement in my skin; however, it was just too expensive for me to use on a continual basis.
Honored Contributor

if you are looking for high percentage retinol, remember that Consult Beaute Regenerol Serum on Evine is 3%.

Valued Contributor

I bought this system the last time it was a special.  I think it made a difference on my 60+ skin.  I did notice my skin was "itchy" using the retinol at times.  By Step 4 I started to have some skin dryness and sensitivity.  Now it does say to slow down the process by giving 1-2 days between application when this occurs.  Which I did.  I ended up returning the system because of the cost and the sensitivity to my skin.  If it had been cheaper, I may have kept it to use it again in another 6 mos as directed.  I could handle the dryness since I saw improvement if it didn't cost me so much $.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, there was no cancelling this item.  Luckily, it was free S & H and it was a special double size for $69.  I will give it a fair trial, but send it back if I don't see results.  I appreciate the posts I received on this.  I currently don't use retinol - never had good luck because of the irritation and peeling.  I didn't feel it was worth the down time of using it.  We shall see....... Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

You can cancel any item you order from Hsn if you do it the same day before midnight EST.  After that point no cancellation.

Occasional Contributor

This product seems to work the best on older skin.  If you already been using retinol for years then this probably won't make a difference.  My skin is super sensitive so it was too strong for me.   Even using every other night was too strong and my skin got red and irritated and felt burnt.   My friend had beautiful results with it.   I wanted that same glow and results she experienced but the product was not for me.   Too strong.