Respected Contributor

ANYONE NOT RECIEVE ORDER FROM SHOP LC ??

I emailed them today, going on 8 days.

Ordered that C serum. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE NOT RECIEVE ORDER FROM SHOP LC ??

[ Edited ]

That's odd, @Dazlin, that it's taking this long.  My last order was placed on April 14th and delivered on the 20th.  Hopefully they'll respond to you quickly.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My orders take about 10 days to get here. 

ETA-

I think the delivery wagon stops at every small town along the way from their warehouse and I mean so small-don't-blink-or-you'll-miss-it small town out on the eastern plains here in my state.

Honored Contributor

Well that's too bad that you haven't received yours yet.  I got mine a couple of days ago.

Respected Contributor

What does your tracking say @Dazlin ?   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

They'll notify me when it's ships...thats it!  If there were a tracking #, I wouldn't ask.

I'll see if they respond to my email. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

All of my orders have tracking numbers. I find them in my account. Sometimes they don't email me when my order ships so I usually check my account for tracking info. Just so you know they use DHL-to-USPS delivery so there are actually two tracking numbers, sort of like what UPS does when they transfer to USPS for delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   I order multiple items when I place an order. The last three times I got tracking numbers for all of the items except one. Packages for all items received except one which is usually a David Pollock item. Last time it was the PM Collagen Eye Cream which he introduced during his anniversary.

Checked my email so I can give you specifics. I placed the order for five items on April 7th. Received tracking notices on April 9th and 10th that two items each had shipped. Didn't get the third email until April 22nd after I made a call the day before regarding my last item. I have asked them repeatedly if they would make a notation in my account to send an email if/when something is going to be delayed but so far to no avail.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~