Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A FAVORITE HYALURONIC SERUM?

@Shanus ...thanks for the info...I actually have and use  rosewater and glycerin spray mist...I didn't think it was as plumping as a hyaluronic , but I do like it.  🙂

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

My personal favorite is Paula's Choice.  I add 1-2 pumps to my moisturizer & it really amps up the hydration.  It's a reasonable price & really works!

A1934945-D1DA-40FC-9F76-D762B3A78843.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife ,  I was looking at that, but I just ordered the The Ordinary hyaluronic, directly from their site...I got 2 oz size reasonably priced.  I hope I like it, but next time I may give Paula's Choice a try...appreciate your reply 🙂

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Derma-E Ultra Hydrating Serum.  I add it to my moisturizer every day, re-bought many times so it's a regular in my routine. Hard to say what it does as I use oils also added to my mixture, but I just want hyaluronic acid in the mix

Ingredients:  Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils.  

Derma-E.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Dazlin   Hyaluronic acid is a humectant and helps keeps the skin moist. To save a lot of money and achieve the same effectiveness as serums, I add glycerin to rose water and put in a spray bottle. I apply before moisturizer and spf in the morning or at night if needed. It's great kept in the frig to refresh during the day.

About how much glycerin to rose water?  TIA

Respected Contributor

I use Neutorgena HydroBoost - Ii like it!

Frequent Contributor

I bought The Ordinary serum from Ulta.