Respected Contributor

ANYONE HAVE A FAVORITE HYALURONIC SERUM?

I was using Timeless,  but it didn't really plump my skin.

I see Cerave has a hyaluronic serum, and Loreal has the 1.5 serum, just to mention.   If you use one you can say you see a little plumping of lines, please pass it along.

Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A FAVORITE HYALURONIC SERUM?

Yesterday, HSN had TS for a Perlier black rice hylauronic acid serum. It is no longer  the TS price, though. It's like $45.00 + S/H.

Respected Contributor

I stopped using hyaluronic acid after learning here that it is not helpful in a dry climate. It works by drawing moisture out of the air and when you have no moisture in the air it can pull moisture from your skin. I do have other products that have HHA as a lesser ingredient but never use it alone anymore. I never hear this mentioned because of course they want to sell it to everyone, but thought I would bring it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Neutrogena

Valued Contributor

Olay and it works fine as I apply it to slightly damp skin, followed by the good moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

Isomers is 100% pure, only the one HA ingredient . 

Respected Contributor

Thank you!!
Trusted Contributor

The Ordinary.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

The Ordinary.

I was looking at the Ordinary...may I ask where did you buy it?  Ulta and Sephora sold out, plus shipping is high unless you make a $$ purchase 35 to $50.  

I see it directly from their site too with a shipping,  but still cheaper than others and Amazon.    Let me know,  thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   Hyaluronic acid is a humectant and helps keeps the skin moist. To save a lot of money and achieve the same effectiveness as serums, I add glycerin to rose water and put in a spray bottle. I apply before moisturizer and spf in the morning or at night if needed. It's great kept in the frig to refresh during the day.