Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE EVER USE ROGAINE?

Any opinions about the TSV, hair growth hat device?  I'd want a confirmation from a medical doctor before using it. And really, a lot more details than I saw in the one video I watched.  Maybe more is forthcoming during the TV presentations.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Any opinions about the TSV, hair growth hat device?  I'd want a confirmation from a medical doctor before using it. And really, a lot more details than I saw in the one video I watched.  Maybe more is forthcoming during the TV presentations.

@Another new name Sue 

I've been using hair growth lasers for many, many years. It happens to be the only thing that actually makes my hair grow back. I've tried other things but nothing has worked better than laser technology for me. 

What more info about it do you need to know? There is an entire page of FAQs on HairMax dot com. Find that on the banner at the top of their homepage where it says "Our Story".

Respected Contributor

Thanks.  Good to know.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee , depending on how bad the hair loss is, I'd try anything also.  I wish you the best results ever!!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee , depending on how bad the hair loss is, I'd try anything also.  I wish you the best results ever!!

@Dazlin 

Thanks! According to what I read about needling the scalp for hair regrowth, it takes about 12 weeks of once/twice-weekly treatment until there is noticeable regrowth. Then you just do it once a month after that. Sounds like an easy routine to follow. Hope it works out for me. I'm just treating the bald spots where I have the traction alopecia.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee What type of micro needle tool is this?  Something specific for scalp, or the ones for face?  This is news to me.   Hope it works, please report back. I'm using the minoxidil at night, as you know I said I hate how it feels on my hair.  After I finish, I just may look in micro needling.  I don't have balding spots, just getting thin on top and temples.   My new layered bob my daughter gave me, helps a bit too.  I'll finish the goppy/stiff Rogaine for now...lol

I'm soooo much work...wash, slough, buff, serum, creams...and list goes on 🙄.  

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee What type of micro needle tool is this?  Something specific for scalp, or the ones for face?  This is news to me.   Hope it works, please report back. I'm using the minoxidil at night, as you know I said I hate how it feels on my hair.  After I finish, I just may look in micro needling.  I don't have balding spots, just getting thin on top and temples.   My new layered bob my daughter gave me, helps a bit too.  I'll finish the goppy/stiff Rogaine for now...lol

I'm soooo much work...wash, slough, buff, serum, creams...and list goes on 🙄.  

@Dazlin 

I use a microneedle stamp like this. This type of device is best for using on the scalp. The roller type can get caught in your hair so don't use that.

Derma Stamp 140 Tips Titanium Derma Roller Stamp Dermaroller Professional Microneedle Stamp Microneedling Dermastamp Auto ...

It's about the size if a postage stamp and the needles are 1.0mm. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Thank you...what do you apply after you micro needle,  if anything

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee Thank you...what do you apply after you micro needle,  if anything

@Dazlin 

I don't apply anything after needling with a 1.0mm. But if you want to apply minoxidil then use a .25mm stamp instead before applying the minoxidil and that way it will help absorb better. The .25mm is for making products absorb whereas the longer needles are for hair and collagen stimulation. You can find microneedle stamps with adjustable needle lengths...those kind have a twist-handle to make the needles longer or shorter as needed. Just don't use the long 1.0mm before minoxidil b/c that might cause sensitivity issues.

Here's what an adjustable stamp looks like with the twist-adjustment located at the top of the handle:

0-3mm adjustable 140 microneedle stamp micro needle skin Sale - Banggood.com