Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE GET A NOTICE OF COMPLETION FOR THE DOLL 10

@Etoile308 wrote:

@MG Chris, I was under the impression that there is an allotted amount designated for auto deliveries. Perhaps that changes with different vendors.

I'm not optimistic that those who ordered A/D with have those orders honored. I too ordered after midnight. I received the email today that A/D has been cancelled. My account shows the A/D is completed.   ???  The initial order hasn't even arrived yet. 

These are the missteps that are undermining this company. These are the type of things leaving a bad taste in the mouth with their customers. 

How is this possible when we've entered into the newly discovered AGE OF POSSIBILITIES? 

What type of response will it evoke in these new customers they've attempted to woo with this ad campaign? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot time and time again. These are the things that make you think twice when dealing with a company.

I agree, I know they say they are turning it around but it appears to be a clown show. There are so many choices for shoppers today and they need to be at the top of their game to survive. 

Frequent Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Firecat1984 wrote:

This is not ok! I watched several presentations,and ordered at midnight and yes there WAS AN AD OPTION!  Never did I hear them say "no auto delivery. I might of ordered 2 if they would of just nitafied us!! Good grief!

@Firecat1984  - Read the email above yours. I did do AD at first, then cancelled it.  When I went back later to re-order, AD had been taken down.  Later on a presentation of the TSV, the host explained that because of the volume of the TSV orders, it was decided to stop the AD because they were concerned about product availability for the day.  Customers that had ordered the AD would be honored.

As of this response they aren not honoring any AD....and what makes me the most irritated is they are trying to deny it was ever offered. I did the chat option and they just denied it. I then called customer  service and talked with an extremely polite and kind gentleman. He was very confused and thought it had to be a glitch. He said he would pass it along to tech and get it fixed. Well ,QVC is just denying AD. No sorry,no we messed up,no email apology,nothing. If there was an error ,fine , fess up,do your best to make it right. The denying of AD is not ok. Have a great day Judy 😀

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Firecat1984 wrote:

This is not ok! I watched several presentations,and ordered at midnight and yes there WAS AN AD OPTION!  Never did I hear them say "no auto delivery. I might of ordered 2 if they would of just nitafied us!! Good grief!

@Firecat1984  - Read the email above yours. I did do AD at first, then cancelled it.  When I went back later to re-order, AD had been taken down.  Later on a presentation of the TSV, the host explained that because of the volume of the TSV orders, it was decided to stop the AD because they were concerned about product availability for the day.  Customers that had ordered the AD would be honored.

As of this response they aren not honoring any AD....and what makes me the most irritated is they are trying to deny it was ever offered. I did the chat option and they just denied it. I then called customer  service and talked with an extremely polite and kind gentleman. He was very confused and thought it had to be a glitch. He said he would pass it along to tech and get it fixed. Well ,QVC is just denying AD. No sorry,no we messed up,no email apology,nothing. If there was an error ,fine , fess up,do your best to make it right. The denying of AD is not ok. Have a great day Judy 😀

@Firecat1984  - OMG - this is awful that they are denying it!  This is unacceptable and I don't blame customers for being angry.  Understand limiting the number of ADs to what the vendor knows they can provide but the way this was handled is appalling.  I am so sorry.

Respected Contributor

I also received an email yesterday indicating AD was comp!eted. It also says the same in my Auto Delivery Account. I heard at first that it was no longer offered as did not have enough inventory but I assumed those  of us that ordered early in the day were o.k. with AD?

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I also received an email yesterday indicating AD was comp!eted. It also says the same in my Auto Delivery Account. I heard at first that it was no longer offered as did not have enough inventory but I assumed those  of us that ordered early in the day were o.k. with AD?

@Gorgf  - Thats what I assumed also.  Was watching a presentation with the vendor and Shawn and Shawn specifically said that they had to stop the AD offer because of inventory but assured those that had already ordered the TSV on AD that their AD would be honored.  Not blaming Shawn because I'm sure she was just saying what she was told to say.

Honored Contributor

I find this odd since on the ITKWD shows, they always seem to know how many of any particular item is available for different ship dates and, I would assume, Auto-Delivery.  Once those have been ordered, those options would just disappear, but it shouldn't affect any orders made prior to those options being removed.  

Respected Contributor

As @Firecat1984 said, if they weren't honoring A/D then people could consider ordering more than one.

I remember a couple of years ago HSN notified me a Lancôme A/D had been cancelled a few weeks prior to its shipping date. They compensate me with a small amount of Kash credited to my account. It may have been just $5 or $10 but I thought it was a nice gesture that helped take some of the sting out of the cancellation.

Super Contributor

Good luck getting them to reinstate the A/D...Around 3 yrs ago i ordered a PTR Tsv big bottle of retinol serum on A/D and the next day got that same email...CS could not help to get it back.

Frequent Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Firecat1984 wrote:

Hello, just want to update as of May 25 I received an email stating that the tsv completion was a computer glitch. And I would be receiving the 2nd shipment of my doll 10. Thank you qvc for honoring this purchase. Anyone else receive this email as well?

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

@Firecat1984 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Firecat1984 wrote:

Hello, just want to update as of May 25 I received an email stating that the tsv completion was a computer glitch. And I would be receiving the 2nd shipment of my doll 10. Thank you qvc for honoring this purchase. Anyone else receive this email as well?

Yes, @Firecat1984 , I did.  I was also given a $10 credit to my account for the inconvenience which I thought was very nice.

I have since received the makeup kit and I really, really like it.  This will last forever.  It only takes a small dot of product on my make up brush to do what I need it to do.

I am happy how it all turned out.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!