Trusted Contributor

ANYBODY A FRAGRANCE WEARER? DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE?

I personally do not have a signature fragrance but have always wished I could find one!  So many of them give me a headache after I wear them for a hour or so!

I recently tried the small NEST set of 5 and I only like the

Midnight Fleur Eau de Parfum..but can only wear a drop for evening wear!  Dh likes it also! 

Do you have a favorite?Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYBODY A FRAGRANCE WEARER? DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE?

[ Edited ]

My siggy is Lavanila's  Lavender/Vanila   Been using it for years and years   <3 

I used to prefer ,Philosophy's ,Inner Grace,that they unfairly stopped making  Smiley Sad

The Nest Midnite Fleur, is very nice.I like it too, a lot, but maybe for a special occasion,it is certainly very strong and I also  I think it is very expensive

Valued Contributor

Mine is Shalimar.  

Honored Contributor

I used to wear fragrances but I had stopped years ago.  I really enjoyed them too. I have a number of favs, don't think I could pick any one.  If I had to though I'd choose probably the first one I ever wore. One of my closest friends throughout hs always wore Estee Lauder Youth Dew.  She turned me onto this one.  Barb is no longer living but every time I smell this fragrance I'm reminded of her.  This would still be a go-to for me.  I love this scent on me too.

Respected Contributor

I used to wear Shalimar but no longer wear any fragrance.  And if someone heavily perfumed is near me I start to sneeze and need to get away.

Esteemed Contributor

Design...........by Paul Sebastian.....

I also can't take alot of the perfume smells....there are very few i can wear......this has never bothered me...and after wearing Chanel #5 for years and no one ever saying anything complimentary about the fragrance....i changed to Design after asking a woman waiting on a shopping line in front of me what she was wearing because she smelled so good........she told me Design....and for years now it has been my everyday fragrance and i am often asked what perfume i am wearing now.....

Super Contributor

I wear Amazing Grace 85% of the time, and Pute Gracs 5%. Then I throw in Tova, Burberry Classic, Burberry Brit from time to time.
Esteemed Contributor

I wore TOVA for many years.  I loved the scent and people always commented on it!  After it changed so much, I switched to Pure Grace, but it has also changed.  I now use "Timeless" by Avon, but rarely use any scent!!!

Honored Contributor

Until recently, I wore Amazing Grace.  Now that Coty has bought out the company, they've ruined it.  I have the eau de parfum and it smells like nothing.  There may as well be water in the bottle.

I sprayed it three times this morning and asked a visiting friend what she thought of my "perfume".  She is familiar with AG but she said "I can't smell anything."

Exactly.  They should be ashamed of themselves, ripping off long-standing customers like that.  I've cancelled all future deliveries.

Good luck finding a fragrance you like, but don't expect to find it in any of Philosophy's (Coty's) offerings now.

Trusted Contributor

I love Destiny by Marilyn Miglin (HSN).  It's all white flowers with no top or bottom note.  It's a perfect fragrance to wear to hospitals, church and funerals.  You can also mix it with Marilyn's other fragrances.  It's very soft and light.