Honored Contributor

@Brisky 

@Brisky wrote:
@Shanus, I have light skin neutral skin and have used Bobbi Brown light tinted moisturizer for many years. This works good for me.
What I would like to try is a foundation that is oil free with just a bit more coverage.
Can you recommend a foundation like this?

@Brisky   Since you like your BB Tinted Moisturizer (BTW, the same one I wear), why not stay with that line? I'd try the Skin Weightless Foundation. It has a buildable coverage. It's lighter coverage when applied with a damp sponge or buildable with a brush. The available chat can help match a shade when you give them the tinted moisturizer one you're using. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks Shanus! I appreciate your advice.
Have a good day!
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your help regarding my question about foundation. I appreciate it.

Happy Holidays!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Shanus, thanks for the skincare help.  Heres my question, I am considering purchasing a liquid Hyaluronic Acid.  The brand name is Neocell and this product is good for cellular hydration and lubrication for skin and joints. I have read reviews on it and it mostly has very good reviews.  I am not big on makeup but I do take good care of my skin.  I use a SPF, a moisturizer and vitamin c serum.  

So, do you think that trying this Hyaluronic Acid is worth it? Thanks 

Contributor

Hi Shanus,
Do you know why Bobbi Brown stopped making mineral foundation?  It was the best!  I still have part of a container from years ago that I use sparingly.  I haven't found anything that compares. I know the product will likely never come back, but I'm curious.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60   Happy Holidays to you, too.

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

Hi Shanus, thanks for the skincare help.  Heres my question, I am considering purchasing a liquid Hyaluronic Acid.  The brand name is Neocell and this product is good for cellular hydration and lubrication for skin and joints. I have read reviews on it and it mostly has very good reviews.  I am not big on makeup but I do take good care of my skin.  I use a SPF, a moisturizer and vitamin c serum.  

So, do you think that trying this Hyaluronic Acid is worth it? Thanks 

@sophiesofers   I peersonally do not use a separate hyaluronic serum/acid. I use the basic skincare items and a Vit.C serum. I find a heavier moistuizer in the colder months gives me enough hydration.

I'm not sure if you intend to apply this serum to your face or body, too. If just on face, I'm "iffy" what it can do for joints. 

Honored Contributor

@AbbeyPenny wrote:

Hi Shanus,
Do you know why Bobbi Brown stopped making mineral foundation?  It was the best!  I still have part of a container from years ago that I use sparingly.  I haven't found anything that compares. I know the product will likely never come back, but I'm curious.

@AbbeyPenny   Any time a line eliminates a product, it's usually because it's not a top seller. have you tried MAC Mineral Foundation?

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   This is a liquid Hyaluronic Acid that is berry flavored.  It says to take one teaspoonful by itself or mix it in a glass of water or with a smoothie. Lots of the reviews said it helps not only with skin, but also for your joints too.  Not sure if its worth giving it a try.  Its at Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.  It can be returned if I don't like it.  Its a 16 oz bottle for 27.00.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers   Sounds a bit suspect to me. I'd think maybe topical serum would be a better choice. If you go ahead with it, report back.