Trusted Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

You Dazzlers are bad influences 😄.  I ordered:

ER capsule kits x 3

Pep 40 on AD x 2

Dermapeel TTV x 3 (1 for my mom)

I initially ordered only 2 of the ER capsule kits until he saiid something to the effect that best results are at 12 weeks.  

Does anyone know if you need to use the capsules past 12 weeks to maintain results?  I haven't used the capsules before. TIA!  

@BExplorer - I only bought 1 box of the ER caps when it launched but did not reorder due to high price. I saw results after 1 week, very imoressed! 

I heard D say during earlier presentation that he stopped after 12 weeks due to his results. I'm thinking about what kind of routine maintenance afterwards?  

I've also been using the New Line Lift for spot treatment and it has retinol.

This is such a GREAT time to try beauty items with extended returns. 

Hmm.  Good point about there being some kind of maintenance. I am currently using the ER serums and cream in my morning routine and don't have strong feelings about it one way or another.  But I do remember when that capsule TTV launched and the capsules got such rave reviews.  So I am giving them a try!  I agree about it being a great time to try!  Thanks for the reply. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

470858_480p_posters17.jpg

@JeanLouiseFinch - some excellent buys today!!! Reminded me of the 'good ol' days' Woman Very Happy

My orders thus far (used coupon multiple times)

1. ER capsule kit x3
  2. Pep40 AD x 2
  3. Floral body butter x 1

Also ordered Consult beet stuff

Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings - 313-035
313-035- Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings

@Chi-town girlDo you already take the Primo Beets or is this your first order?  I take beet root capsules every day.  

Respected Contributor

You ladies are making me look cheap LOL!  I only picked up 1 pep40 AD + 1 TTV dermapeel....I like that stuff and thought this way I could use the coupon.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - some excellent buys today!!! Reminded me of the 'good ol' days' Woman Very Happy

1. ER capsule kit x3
  2. Pep40 AD x 2

Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings - 313-035
313-035- Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings

@Chi-town girlDo you already take the Primo Beets or is this your first order?  I take beet root capsules every day.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - my 1st try. Do you 'feel'or 'see' benefits?  My thought is for an afternoon booster to offset that after lunch slumpy/sleepy feeling

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1. ER capsule kit x3
  2. Pep40 AD x 2

@JeanLouiseFinch - my 1st try. Do you 'feel'or 'see' benefits?  My thought is for an afternoon booster to offset that after lunch slumpy/sleepy feeling

@Chi-town girl  You'll have to let me know how it works for you.  I take an assortment of supplements.  Because I don't have the greatest sleep habits, I felt I needed something to keep me from dragging all day.  I go to the health club several times a week and my strength and stamina has increased significantly from when I first began.  Because I take an assortment of things, I can't attribute any success in one area to one product alone.  I do think taking beet juice or eating beets is a good thing and is probably contributing to my success.  That said, it doesn't replace good rest and I do enjoy napping in the afternoon when I can.

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

You ladies are making me look cheap LOL!  I only picked up 1 pep40 AD + 1 TTV dermapeel....I like that stuff and thought this way I could use the coupon.

Good for you @tsavorite! You're not cheap; it sounds like you know just what you need and practice restraint 😊.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

Thanks @Chi-town girl. Someone else here mentioned that  this product was similar to the Trish McAvoy "Triangle of Light" concealer. I think this may be too light for me. The Q has a special on a triple sized Bare Minerals concealer so I think I am going get that since they have a shade that is a good match for my complexion.

Are you still buzzed about your Cubs winning?

@ChazzyLady

BE Bisque?! Thanks for alerting me!

I love Bisque & have been out for ages, waiting for a good deal.  This one comes with a brush that looks interesting. I think I’ll get it - free shipping! Sadly, I remember what I used to pay for it, but those days are long gone.

You are most welcome @willdob3! I really love the looks of that brush too. 

Since I am trying to stretch a dollar, I went ahead and put that and a regular sized original mineral foundation on the six Easy Pays the Q is offering on ALL BEAUTY purchases today. Bare Minerals' free shipping and handling doesn't hurt either. Hey, I need all the help I can get 'cause I had to have enough left over to put a few coins in Dimitri's pockets LOL!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

Good for you @tsavorite. I held back on my Skinn purchases this go round and will postpone any Skinn hauls until the holidays.

Please let us all know what you think about the Pep 40 after you have had a few weeks to try it. Skinn Cosmetics is the core of my skin care and I just love, love, love the Collagenesis 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream and the Rose Noir Balm, the latter of which literally saved my face last winter. My cheeks got so raw and dry from all the cold, dry wind and that Rose Noir really came to the rescue.

I probably look cheap too but I have made multiple skin care, body care, and cosmetic purchases this month, so I had to put on the breaks at some point, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

With the 20% discount I bought the SKINN TTV Pep40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream and I'm FINALLY trying the Payot Uni Skin kit. I'm very excited to try both. Skinnpep.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skinnpep.jpgI thought I posted the image. I guess not.

Very very excited to try the PEP40!!!!!