Respected Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I keep trying as soon as you select ad price goes to 80....single back to 59.99...they didn't fix price forgot to I hope they do tonight...cant place order who called CS what did they say
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Might be better to just buy 3 with the 20% off, instead of doing auto delivery since they are limiting the auto to just 2 more.

Respected Contributor

I like the ad as I might change my mind after 1st time then I can cancel it...less out of pocket expense...still doesn't work wait forever on hold...horrid music I give up hope they fix it for tonight
Respected Contributor

Ok success worked this time what craziness
Honored Contributor

Praise Jesus, I got my orders (yes, orders) placed and reused the coupon code several times!!!  Whew, I was really sweatin' it out there for awhile with that A/D price on PEP40 not working.  I got a CSR to help me with the first one and then I went back and found they had corrected the website issue so I ordered a couple more.  All in all, I got three A/D's of the PEP40 so I'll be set for the next year plus!  

I also picked up the Creme Lipstick Trio, the Pore Magnet Trio, the Floral Body Butter Trio, and the Matte Lip Color Duo.  

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

Thanks @Chi-town girl. Someone else here mentioned that  this product was similar to the Trish McAvoy "Triangle of Light" concealer. I think this may be too light for me. The Q has a special on a triple sized Bare Minerals concealer so I think I am going get that since they have a shade that is a good match for my complexion.

Are you still buzzed about your Cubs winning?

@ChazzyLady

BE Bisque?! Thanks for alerting me!

I love Bisque & have been out for ages, waiting for a good deal.  This one comes with a brush that looks interesting. I think I’ll get it - free shipping! Sadly, I remember what I used to pay for it, but those days are long gone.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nice GWP - gorgeous eyeshadow colors Heart

Skinn Cosmetics All-over Shadow Brush & No-Streak Plasma Foundation Brush Duo - 313-621
Holiday Price$ 33.99
Save: $6.51 (16% off)
Shipping $4.99

• - Gift with Purchase - Purchase this item and receive a Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette.
Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette  - 313-259
313-259- Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette
Gift With Purchase$ 0.00

@Chi-town girl

The shadows come with the brush duo? Tell me it isn’t true! I love most brushes but I don’t like his Plasma brush at all. I’ve got two of them. One still in the wrapper it came in. 

But I’d like the shadow palette. I think it was a free gift with something else I don’t use a while back. It must be a plot... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

470858_480p_posters17.jpg

@JeanLouiseFinch - some excellent buys today!!! Reminded me of the 'good ol' days' Woman Very Happy

My orders thus far (used coupon multiple times)

1. ER capsule kit x3
  2. Pep40 AD x 2
  3. Floral body butter x 1

Also ordered Consult beet stuff

Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings - 313-035
313-035- Consult Health Primo Beets Circulation Super Nutrition Supplement 30 Servings

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

You Dazzlers are bad influences 😄.  I ordered:

ER capsule kits x 3

Pep 40 on AD x 2

Dermapeel TTV x 3 (1 for my mom)

I initially ordered only 2 of the ER capsule kits until he saiid something to the effect that best results are at 12 weeks.  

Does anyone know if you need to use the capsules past 12 weeks to maintain results?  I haven't used the capsules before. TIA!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

You Dazzlers are bad influences 😄.  I ordered:

ER capsule kits x 3

Pep 40 on AD x 2

Dermapeel TTV x 3 (1 for my mom)

I initially ordered only 2 of the ER capsule kits until he saiid something to the effect that best results are at 12 weeks.  

Does anyone know if you need to use the capsules past 12 weeks to maintain results?  I haven't used the capsules before. TIA!  

@BExplorer - I only bought 1 box of the ER caps when it launched but did not reorder due to high price. I saw results after 1 week, very imoressed! 

I heard D say during earlier presentation that he stopped after 12 weeks due to his results. I'm thinking about what kind of routine maintenance afterwards?  

I've also been using the New Line Lift for spot treatment and it has retinol.

This is such a GREAT time to try beauty items with extended returns. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri