Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

Oh yes, his face is VERY tight.

He said he has never had a face lift... but has never said he has not had botox and fillers and etc etc.,... You can tell he is really into botox.  his face is flat and shiny a  dead giveaway. 

Blah blah blah...the resident host and vendor bashers putting their ugliness on display

Oh, are we not permitted to notice the obvious after watching Dimitri for years? There's nothing "ugly" about what our eyes see, and there is nothing disgraceful about Dimitri doing as he wishes. When you appear with noticeable face work, we can't all pretend we're blind to suit you. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

He said he has never had a face lift... but has never said he has not had botox and fillers and etc etc.,... You can tell he is really into botox.  his face is flat and shiny a  dead giveaway. 

Blah blah blah...the resident host and vendor bashers putting their ugliness on display

Oh, are we not permitted to notice the obvious after watching Dimitri for years? There's nothing "ugly" about what our eyes see, and there is nothing disgraceful about Dimitri doing as he wishes. When you appear with noticeable face work, we can't all pretend we're blind to suit you. 

I never said he did not look good....just that it is obvious he likes Botox. I think his skin looks very smooth. 

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

Thanks @Chi-town girl. Someone else here mentioned that  this product was similar to the Trish McAvoy "Triangle of Light" concealer. I think this may be too light for me. The Q has a special on a triple sized Bare Minerals concealer so I think I am going get that since they have a shade that is a good match for my complexion.

Are you still buzzed about your Cubs winning?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

It may need time to relax, but he doesn't look like himself.

Blah blah blah...the resident host and vendor bashers Makena, panda123, seamaiden & taja123 putting their ugliness on display. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

I never said he did not look good....just that it is obvious he likes Botox. I think his skin looks very smooth. 

This thread is for us to discuss Skinn products not to indulge your nasty ugly behaviors towards hosts and vendors.

Please take your UGLINESS ELSEWHERE

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Congrats to @Chi-town girl, @JeanLouiseFinch, @Krissy_1968, and any other Cubs fans! Your team beat my hometown Nationals tonight, went right down to the wire. Best of luck as your team advances!

@ChazzyLady - your Nationals team is highly talented - congrats on a phenomenal season!!!

As a life long Cubbies fan, understand your heartbreak! I hope Dusty comes back and they make another strong go next year.

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I am disappointed but to be honest I'm way more of a football fan. Go Redskins!

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

Thanks @Chi-town girl. Someone else here mentioned that  this product was similar to the Trish McAvoy "Triangle of Light" concealer. I think this may be too light for me. The Q has a special on a triple sized Bare Minerals concealer so I think I am going get that since they have a shade that is a good match for my complexion.

Are you still buzzed about your Cubs winning?

@ChazzyLady oh boy, we need a new rug Woman LOL I just about wore a hole in it pacing out of anxiety.  It was truly a battle last night! 

I don't expect anything different with the Dodgers series.  They are a tough team. Cubbies were on a 4a flight to LA. I'm hoping for a Cubs v Yankees World Series. 

Super Contributor

Hello all and Happy Friday!

While I am always respectful of other's opinions, it was my original intent in starting this topic to have a fun, informative, and most especially, supportive discussion about what Skinn Cosmetics products we plan on purchasing during Dimitri's current visit and any results--good, bad, or in between--using said products. Sharing any recommendations for products other than Dimitri's is quite welcome as well if a particular product of his just doesn't work for you.

I have no problem with anyone's primary focus being Dimitri's actual or alleged "work" he may have had done. However, I think it would be more productive and appropriate to start a separate topic devoted to that discussion IMHO.

Thanks and keep on Dazzling my sister Dazzlers!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Good deal on the Try Me Price for the Orchid Gel.  Love this stuff.  I'm well stocked on it now.  Shipping price was cheap on it also.  Only 2.99 to ship.  

@Blingqueen023 & all

Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Primer Duo 1.7 oz Each - 313-088
313-088- Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Primer Duo 1.7 oz Each
Try Me$ 33.99
Save: $12.01 (26% off)
Shipping $2.99

Honored Contributor

Nice GWP - gorgeous eyeshadow colors Heart

Skinn Cosmetics All-over Shadow Brush & No-Streak Plasma Foundation Brush Duo - 313-621
Holiday Price$ 33.99
Save: $6.51 (16% off)
Shipping $4.99

• - Gift with Purchase - Purchase this item and receive a Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette.
Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette  - 313-259
313-259- Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows "Deserted" Palette
Gift With Purchase$ 0.00