Honored Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

You look great, @Mothertrucker! Keep doing what you're doing. Clearly it works for you. 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, i sell commercial trucks for a living and dont get to "glam up" too often, but I realy thank Dimitri, his products and tips, and all of you ladies for your experiences and sharing, so I know how best to use things! and i sure wish I would have started taking care of  my skin in my 30's or 40's..I am really loving some of these new products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mothertrucker You look great! See the last 3 years have been working for you! You should be one of Dimitri's models. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @willdob3 I finally received the new ice eye balm concealer.  It only took almost three weeks to get here, but have to say it was well worth the wait.  I don't think it feels as cool as the regular though, but it does it's job.  I used just one swipe across under the eye and it looks great.  It covered the dark circles and lightened up my face like he said it would.  I ordered the light in this.   I would purchase this again.  I'm hoping he makes it in a double size like he did his regular one.  Also, I think it's just as good as Trish McEvoy's triangle of light.  Best thing of all is I didn't need to use a paddle brush to pat it in the skin.  One swipe under the eyes is good and off you go..  

@Blingqueen023 - thank you for the review!  Glad it's a keeper & similar to Trish's eye triangle products -I definitely need to try it. Yes, double size please.

I wish they would ship that Oleo product already!  Anxious for your review Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Mothertrucker  You look fantastic!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @willdob3 I finally received the new ice eye balm concealer.  It only took almost three weeks to get here, but have to say it was well worth the wait.  I don't think it feels as cool as the regular though, but it does it's job.  I used just one swipe across under the eye and it looks great.  It covered the dark circles and lightened up my face like he said it would.  I ordered the light in this.   I would purchase this again.  I'm hoping he makes it in a double size like he did his regular one.  Also, I think it's just as good as Trish McEvoy's triangle of light.  Best thing of all is I didn't need to use a paddle brush to pat it in the skin.  One swipe under the eyes is good and off you go..  

@Blingqueen023

Thanks for the great review! I hope it works as well for me! Mine finally shipped; I’m hoping to get it on Friday. 

I haven't tried Trish’s product but I’ve thought about it so I’m happy to hear SKINN’s is comparable.

Honored Contributor

Per info stated on the shows last weekend, D is back again this weekend on Sunday Dec 17 with another TTV.

Looking at Program Guide I see shows scheduled for Sunday and Monday

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker,   you look beautiful and your skin looks great. Continue doing what you are doing. It is working.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I am hoping that the TTV will the Peach Butter Cuticle Balm. The price never reduced during his visit last weekend. I so need this stuff but waiting to see if the price comes down.

Honored Contributor

A new Lip6x lippie kit Heart @ChazzyLady @Tricolor @willdob3 @beautybee @sommertime  @Blingqueen023 & all Dazzlers

* I'm also looking forward to the return of the original Lip6x serum in Jan/Feb*

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 6 Lip 6X Pro-Volume Enhancing Glosses w/ Lip Primer - 313-267