Super Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@lilybelle wrote:

I had not purchased anthing for quite some time, as I am well stocked up on the products I use, and I have not been liking Evine's high shipping charges.  However, as Dimitri said last night...It's a great time to be shopping!  So many good deals, and I have been waiting and waiting for that Pep40.  I bought 2 of the Pep40, along with 2 of the Dermappeal set, 1 set of the lip balms, and some Beekman Goop Poop... couldn't resist that one! 

With the reduced shipping prices, and the discount code, I think I did good!  Woman LOL

Hey @lilybelle. Geez, you're right, those shipping and handling charges can be a beast sometimes. They usually keep me from getting multiples. Sounds like you really did good and please don't forget to let us know what you think about the Pep40. As a matter of fact, let's all regroup in a couple of weeks and compare notes/results!

Respected Contributor

Question for the ladies who have used his ABC Triple Action Peel Txs #310-828....does this work to get the gunk out of your pores??  And with the 20% off coupon is it a decent deal on this item??

Also what about his lip balms....313-228 holiday ones....are these really awesome...some reviews say that having to use your finger to get product out isn't too nice...thoughts??

I know...I know I said I wouldn't buy anything else but well here I am thinking about it LOL!

Thanks for the help

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

I had not purchased anthing for quite some time, as I am well stocked up on the products I use, and I have not been liking Evine's high shipping charges.  However, as Dimitri said last night...It's a great time to be shopping!  So many good deals, and I have been waiting and waiting for that Pep40.  I bought 2 of the Pep40, along with 2 of the Dermappeal set, 1 set of the lip balms, and some Beekman Goop Poop... couldn't resist that one! 

With the reduced shipping prices, and the discount code, I think I did good!  Woman LOL

@lilybelle - it's been a while - a long while, IMO that we've seen a great overall event. Even the usually amazing July Anniversary event was not so good this year due to high shipping costs. My purchasing has been down this yr.

I think the timing is really good too for shopping Skinn with the full launch of Pep40 cream. It's a universal product that can be used by all ages & skin types. The pricing is super good with the coupon! Enjoy your goodies!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I don't usually find the callers to be interesting, but every once in awhile someone asks something that resonates with me.

Last night a lady called in and asked about the Watermelon mask. It hasn't been featured in awhile and I'm down to one jar. Love it as a duo mask treatment, using it after the fantastic vaccum mask.

She asked D when will it be restocked. He didn't know and then he suggested she switch and use the Hydro-Vital mask. Then she said why he would say that and asked if the watermelon mask was being discontinued,  and D didn't know, in fact he was suggesting yes it was being discontinued. Then The host jumps in clueless of course, telling the caller to just move on to the new product. But then D's assistant Heidi says it's sold at skinn website. 

I have not tried the Hydro-Vital mask. How does it compare to the watermelon mask??? I will be very disappointed if they discontinue the watermelon maskWoman Sad

@Chi-town girl I have both the Watermelon and Hydro-Vital masks and love them equally!  It has been a while since I used the Hydro-Vital mask as I am trying to finish one at a time instead of having them all open at the same time, but I believe it was comparable to the Watermelon mask.  The scent is light, but intoxicating (to me, anyway). I plan on sticking with that mask for moisture.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

If anybody's interested in this, this product works just as well as Trish McEvoy's Triangle of Light.  

@Blingqueen023 - yes! I use this as a dupe for the triangle of light

@Chi-town girl I have very pale skintone will this work on me? usually I am a fair in all beauty lines...like IT cosmetics for example.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Question for the ladies who have used his ABC Triple Action Peel Txs #310-828....does this work to get the gunk out of your pores??  And with the 20% off coupon is it a decent deal on this item??

Also what about his lip balms....313-228 holiday ones....are these really awesome...some reviews say that having to use your finger to get product out isn't too nice...thoughts??

I know...I know I said I wouldn't buy anything else but well here I am thinking about it LOL!

Thanks for the help

@tsavorite- I'm a big fan of the ABC Triple Action Peel.  IMO, they may help some, but they're more for resurfacing and texture.  For pores I'd recommend the Pure Pore Detox cleanser in the green tube, and the Pore Magnet Mask a couple times a week.  If that doesn't make a big enough difference, you could try the Pore Authority and Matte Manager serums.  You can get a nice kit (313-078) for around $40 after the coupon.

Also about the ABC Peels, the price right now with the coupon is terrific if you're going by Evine's prices.  Even so, I'd suggest you check eBay before purchasing.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I don't usually find the callers to be interesting, but every once in awhile someone asks something that resonates with me.

Last night a lady called in and asked about the Watermelon mask. It hasn't been featured in awhile and I'm down to one jar. Love it as a duo mask treatment, using it after the fantastic vaccum mask.

She asked D when will it be restocked. He didn't know and then he suggested she switch and use the Hydro-Vital mask. Then she said why he would say that and asked if the watermelon mask was being discontinued,  and D didn't know, in fact he was suggesting yes it was being discontinued. Then The host jumps in clueless of course, telling the caller to just move on to the new product. But then D's assistant Heidi says it's sold at skinn website. 

I have not tried the Hydro-Vital mask. How does it compare to the watermelon mask??? I will be very disappointed if they discontinue the watermelon maskWoman Sad

@Chi-town girl I have both the Watermelon and Hydro-Vital masks and love them equally!  It has been a while since I used the Hydro-Vital mask as I am trying to finish one at a time instead of having them all open at the same time, but I believe it was comparable to the Watermelon mask.  The scent is light, but intoxicating (to me, anyway). I plan on sticking with that mask for moisture.  😊

@BExplorer TY for the info! I don't use the Hydro-Vital line; I'm not a 'dry girl' but I love using moisture masks.

I'm also starting to pick up holday gifts and pulling together a collection of Skinn items for one of my sisters who will be trying as a new customer.  She loves masks, so im going to give her the cleansers, a full set of masks and other stuff TBD. Going to put them in one of Joy's beauty cases 

JOY Better Beauty Case - Large
471-970

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all and Happy Friday!

While I am always respectful of other's opinions, it was my original intent in starting this topic to have a fun, informative, and most especially, supportive discussion about what Skinn Cosmetics products we plan on purchasing during Dimitri's current visit and any results--good, bad, or in between--using said products. Sharing any recommendations for products other than Dimitri's is quite welcome as well if a particular product of his just doesn't work for you.

I have no problem with anyone's primary focus being Dimitri's actual or alleged "work" he may have had done. However, I think it would be more productive and appropriate to start a separate topic devoted to that discussion IMHO.

Thanks and keep on Dazzling my sister Dazzlers!

@ChazzyLady if you feel that way then this post should be about Skinn and it’s products and somewhere along the line it got onto sports. Shouldn’t that be a totally different topic?

@Valstybaby Woman LOL lol, this is coming from someone - -you who posted an offensive thread about fashion in Beauty forum - completely unrelated in every aspect, bashing/calling a QVC fashion vendor crazy/loco, right???

Lighten up & stop bashing hosts/vendors 

Goooooooo Cubbies

I am entitled to my opinion but seems if it doesn’t go with yours you bash! It was only a play on words till you took it to a whole new level. Didn’t realize I posted inBeauty since that’s where I always post - sue me. Are you the Beauty Board police?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

Thanks for the help

@tsavorite- I'm a big fan of the ABC Triple Action Peel.  IMO, they may help some, but they're more for resurfacing and texture.  For pores I'd recommend the Pure Pore Detox cleanser in the green tube, and the Pore Magnet Mask a couple times a week.  If that doesn't make a big enough difference, you could try the Pore Authority and Matte Manager serums.  You can get a nice kit (313-078) for around $40 after the coupon.

Also about the ABC Peels, the price right now with the coupon is terrific if you're going by Evine's prices.  Even so, I'd suggest you check eBay before purchasing.

@JeanLouiseFinch - spot on!

@tsavorite - I also am a fan of the ABC peel! The pure pore cleanser is sooooo amazing. I use it several nights/week on tzone as 2nd cleanse. And the pore magnet mask is excellent. 

Also, Dermappeal 2-3x/week helps to resurface the pores as does the Translucence serum.  All very effective products. 

The pricing for the 8 week ABC peel kit w coupon is the best it's been on Evine in a long time! 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

If anybody's interested in this, this product works just as well as Trish McEvoy's Triangle of Light.  

@Blingqueen023 - yes! I use this as a dupe for the triangle of light

@Chi-town girl I have very pale skintone will this work on me? usually I am a fair in all beauty lines...like IT cosmetics for example.

@tsavorite - I'm med skin tone. D doesn't offer optional colors for this item. It might be too dark for light tone. Trish offers 2 tones, and I use the light one.