Honored Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Ok I'm only thru the 1st half of the 10p show, so there will be 3 deliveries with ea AD order,  today and then 2 more. Right???

D is funny.  He knows he has a big hit with Pep40. His comments/taunting competitors Woman LOL 'why? Because I own the factory' Woman LOL Woman LOL 

@JeanLouiseFinch did you hear him say he held back 2 key ingredients in the samples?

Did the 1st jar have those 2 addtl ingredients or just starting today with this new production? 

The Pep40 cream has definitely improved results for me Heart

@Chi-town girlI wish we could get a straight answer on the future A/D's.  D said original plus 2 more and later Allison Waggoner said original plus 3!  If that's the case, I can cancel an order or two!!  I missed the comment about holding the two ingredients back, but that means this will be all that much better!  I did hear D say that he has a CDL customer who sells the Age Reset Serum under their own private label and charges like $290 for it!!!

@JeanLouiseFinch You are getting a better deal by ordering the 3 now at $59.99 minus the 20% discount + shipping then canceling the extra orders and paying $59.99 + shipping on future AD shipments for one order.  You can always delay or cancel future AD shipments but the 20% discount on that price will probably not be lower unless he offers it as part of a kit in the future.

@Linmo  Yes, that's true.  I can let them all ship the first time and either cancel or make some adjustments to the shipping schedule on future jars. I wanted to lock in the price, and bought as many as I did because when I ordered they were saying a total of two shipments each, didn't expect it to be extended.  Fortunately there's a two year shelf life on the unopened jars.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Ok I'm only thru the 1st half of the 10p show, so there will be 3 deliveries with ea AD order,  today and then 2 more. Right???

D is funny.  He knows he has a big hit with Pep40. His comments/taunting competitors Woman LOL 'why? Because I own the factory' Woman LOL Woman LOL 

@JeanLouiseFinch did you hear him say he held back 2 key ingredients in the samples?

Did the 1st jar have those 2 addtl ingredients or just starting today with this new production? 

The Pep40 cream has definitely improved results for me Heart

@Chi-town girlI wish we could get a straight answer on the future A/D's.  D said original plus 2 more and later Allison Waggoner said original plus 3!  If that's the case, I can cancel an order or two!!  I missed the comment about holding the two ingredients back, but that means this will be all that much better!  I did hear D say that he has a CDL customer who sells the Age Reset Serum under their own private label and charges like $290 for it!!!

@JeanLouiseFinch You are getting a better deal by ordering the 3 now at $59.99 minus the 20% discount + shipping then canceling the extra orders and paying $59.99 + shipping on future AD shipments for one order.  You can always delay or cancel future AD shipments but the 20% discount on that price will probably not be lower unless he offers it as part of a kit in the future.

@Linmo  Yes, that's true.  I can let them all ship the first time and either cancel or make some adjustments to the shipping schedule on future jars. I wanted to lock in the price, and bought as many as I did because when I ordered they were saying a total of two shipments each, didn't expect it to be extended.  Fortunately there's a two year shelf life on the unopened jars.  

@JeanLouiseFinchI ordered 2 of the PEP40 TTVs both on AD.  I received the samples, but they only lasted a couple of days and it sounds like he's changed the formulation a bit since then.  I currently only use serums (all Isomers), so I will add this and see what happens.  I think the glutathiasome is what makes the skin softer.  

Super Contributor

Hahahaha @JeanLouiseFinch I heard that remark about another company selling his serum for $290.00 too! So funny. I wonder if or how many celebrities who have "created" their own pricey skin care lines are really using his products under their names. Hey, good for him but I am just dying to know which companies are marketing their "exclusive" potions that we are getting at a fraction of the price.

One of my pet peeves--not knocking those who do--is buying any celebrity branded stuff. I have always felt that the vast majority of them have absolutely zero creative capabilities for whatever they're hawking, just go out and buy the services of truly creative people and slap their names on it. Hey Kardashians! Actually one of the sisters is a real fashion designer, but the rest........ I even saw a cosmetics company that marketed itself to celebrities with a "your name here" line of products. I personally refuse to buy anything from a celebrity--they got enough money IMHO and don't need any of mine--and prefer to buy products from companies that have a good track record in whatever they sell, especially small to medium-sized American businesses.

Okay, okay, rant over, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Question here regarding AD. When you lock in AD and the sale price, is the s/h also locked in at the reduced rate?  I could not find this info specified when ordering and didn't want any suprises later. I have never been on AD, just buy multiples instead. But know that many do use the AD plans. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Question here regarding AD. When you lock in AD and the sale price, is the s/h also locked in at the reduced rate?  I could not find this info specified when ordering and didn't want any suprises later. I have never been on AD, just buy multiples instead. But know that many do use the AD plans. Woman Very Happy

@sommertimeUsually the shipping is reduced or even free on future shipments.

Honored Contributor

Hope you all have a great weekend Heart enjoy the rest of the shows! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all and Happy Friday!

While I am always respectful of other's opinions, it was my original intent in starting this topic to have a fun, informative, and most especially, supportive discussion about what Skinn Cosmetics products we plan on purchasing during Dimitri's current visit and any results--good, bad, or in between--using said products. Sharing any recommendations for products other than Dimitri's is quite welcome as well if a particular product of his just doesn't work for you.

I have no problem with anyone's primary focus being Dimitri's actual or alleged "work" he may have had done. However, I think it would be more productive and appropriate to start a separate topic devoted to that discussion IMHO.

Thanks and keep on Dazzling my sister Dazzlers!

@ChazzyLady if you feel that way then this post should be about Skinn and it’s products and somewhere along the line it got onto sports. Shouldn’t that be a totally different topic?

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the reply, from one who knows from past experiences! I am already in trouble with Dimitri's visit this time around.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

Oh yes, his face is VERY tight.

He said he has never had a face lift... but has never said he has not had botox and fillers and etc etc.,... You can tell he is really into botox.  his face is flat and shiny a  dead giveaway. 

It may need time to relax, but he doesn't look like himself.

Blah blah blah...the resident host and vendor bashers Makena, panda123, seamaiden & taja123 putting their ugliness on display. 

I have been a fan of Dimitri's for years and use at least three of his systems. I never miss him when he is at Evine. There's not much of Dimitri's line that I do not try. I like Dimitri and have enjoyed him for years.

@Chi-town girl, there's ugliness on display here and you need to check yourself.

Honored Contributor

Late to the game: What coupon?