Esteemed Contributor

I am seriously considering trying the Aveeno products as my new skin care.  The first one I am thinking about is the Radiant Moisturizer for my face and a second one for the body.  I went on line and was surprised to find so many products of theirs.  If you use any of them I will appreciate your comments and which ones you use.  Thanks to all in advance.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

I have sensitive skin. 

I used to use Aveeno as my cleanser, but it started to make my face red so I switched to oil cleansing.  I use Peter Thomas Roth for skincare, but my a.m. routine, instead of makeup, is this.

I am very fair, so I actually have to mix it with this to get the perfect shade for me.

Honored Contributor

I've never been disappointed in Clinique.

You can buy at a department store or online.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANY AVEENO USERS HERE?

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  Well now, I did not know Aveeno made a CC cream. I'll be trying this for sure. Need to get to my local store somewhere to pick this one up.

The Aveeno Radiance body lotion I've been using for a good month now. Stick with it and you'll hopefully see & feel a difference.

Another brand, a few products I'm very interested in trying is Gold Bond. Can anybody report on anything from this line?

@lolakimono  Ms Lola, can I ask you if the CC radiance has a 'shine' to it? Some of these brands do an 'illuminator' and it puts just that, a shine or irridescence that I'm not really fond of. Can you let us know on this? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

It has a "shine" like sunscreen does, I suppose, but it's not sparkly or dewey.  I have had people at work ask me about it so they could try it.  To me, it just looks like you have moisturized, not greasy.  People comment on my "good skin", but I get different attributions for that (PTR, water consumption, taking care of my skin, etc.)

Honored Contributor

Thank you dear @lolakimono, good to know. And yes I too use PTR products, not many but I do like what I use.

Regular Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I am using the Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Skin Cream. I bought it to use on the backs of my upper arms and thighs to smooth them out but didn't like the film it left on my skin. Now I just use it for the back of my hands as a moisturizer. I would not repurchase it.

Honored Contributor

Aveno Oatmeal bath is a staple during the cold Winter months

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD I am using the Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Skin Cream. I bought it to use on the backs of my upper arms and thighs to smooth them out but didn't like the film it left on my skin. Now I just use it for the back of my hands as a moisturizer. I would not repurchase it.

Try the Skinfix equivalent, I even use it on  my face, I never have any kind of bumps now and it  helps with large pores.

Honored Contributor

I prefer their cc cream ,over it cosmetics cc cream.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.