Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Have you purchased any Aveeno CC cream recently?  I read your post about it and went to the Aveeno website to check it out and there were several customer posts about not being able to find it anymore.  A company rep replied that it had been discontinued. (I think it was the same product). 

Respected Contributor

I use Philosophy in the evening but always use Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer under my makeup. I have for years and wouldn't think of giving it up. It has the perfect weight and texture for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I use Philosophy in the evening but always use Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer under my makeup. I have for years and wouldn't think of giving it up. It has the perfect weight and texture for me.

Thanks for mentioning the Positively Radiant Moisturizer.  I am going to give it a try.  The topic kind of drifted and you are the only one I got an answer from regarding my question. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@lolakimono Have you purchased any Aveeno CC cream recently?  I read your post about it and went to the Aveeno website to check it out and there were several customer posts about not being able to find it anymore.  A company rep replied that it had been discontinued. (I think it was the same product). 

@itsmagic

The CC cream is for sale on the Aveeno website?

I am using my stash up though, so I haven't purchased in the last 6 months.  There were two versions, IIRC.  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono I don’t believe it was for sale on the Aveeno website. People were just commenting there that they couldn’t find it in their local stores anymore. Hopefully it wasn’t your particular CC cream product that is discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

In hope the cc cream has not been discontinued.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped using there products because they caused my skin to break out.