Honored Contributor

ANOTHER NEW HAIR TOOL...CALISTA

When does she have time to sleep? She’s the Laurie Granier of haircare.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER NEW HAIR TOOL...CALISTA

@Shanus  She is one hard work8ng lady for sure.

Honored Contributor

She doesn't invent those things, they are invented and designed and manufactured by professionals.  Between the skin gizmos and the hair gizmos, it appears that the QVC loves that stuff.  

Honored Contributor

I bought the last TSV from Calista and really really like it. I’ll be curious what else is offered but I’m set for now.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to be interested in some of her products but many of them didn't get the greatest reviews....so passed and went with other brand names....

I feel the same about Angel of Quacker Factory...they have her on Q2 ALOT and then on QVC....don't know when she sleeps!!

Valued Contributor

I just bought one of her new hairdryers.... IT IS THE BOMB!! i have hair down to my waist and it is fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I have the 1/2 in. Perfector (I have short hair) that is enough for me.  One thing I give her credit for is creating these hot tools that do not burn your skin.  That is the best idea ever.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Not sure whats its called, but I have the Calista tool that is a 2 in 1 deal. It opens to be a flat iron and then you can lock it and its a heated curling brush.  I have long hair and its angled on the sides.  I love the heated brush part especially because it curls my hair and the curl holds,  I don't like hair spray and hair spray is not even needed to hold the curl with this brush.