Honored Contributor

I waited almost a month for my order of:

A390408
Doll 10 TCE Super Coverage Serum Makeup with Brush  

to Show up.

Right away I tried it out. They showed how well it covered age spots and imperfections on TV....

It was awful!

I ordered the light medium color It had a yellow cast so went on yellow...and dried awful...all streaky , just a mess. So off it went back to Post  office and a $6.95 return fee. I feel so defeated and DUMB. 

NEVER AGAIN. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden That's too bad, I hate when you are looking so forward to something and it ends up being so dissappointing!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I'm sorry it didn't look the way you expected. I think makeup/foundation in particular is really hard to figure out on TV. 

I'm pretty pale so I either wind up with something that makes me look like I have kabuki makeup on or if I try and go the other direction, my face is tan but my neck isn't. Really frustrating.

I used to buy two colors and mix them together on my hand to get something close to what I needed but that's annoying and expensive.

I'm a pink undertone so anything that comes up making my skin look yellow is right out.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I'm sorry Smiley Sad  I hate when that happens.

Why did you have to pay return shipping?

It's an inferior product (it steaks), maybe old.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden       Sorry you were disappointed.....I discovered the same issue with IT cosmetics foundation...very yellow.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden - I am so sorry it didn't work out for you.  Its so frustrusting when that happens.  Please don't beat yourself up and feel bad.  Its a mistake all of us have made and doesn't reflect on you.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

I'm sorry Smiley Sad  I hate when that happens.

Why did you have to pay return shipping?

It's an inferior product (it steaks), maybe old.  

@monicakm   No. Not old... Just not a great product...and perhaps I picked the wrong color. I will eat the return fee...my punishment for ordering it at all. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I'm sorry,  I know that disappointment well.  Regardless of the shade you chose, if it streaks and doesn't cover, if it's "not as described" or shown on TV, they should pay for the shipping BOTH ways.  I've called customer service when the product is enroute back to them and they've refunded ALL my money on the spot.  In case you're interested to know that.

And thank you for the product review too.