Honored Contributor

🤨 ANOTHER DAY OF JOSIE 🤨

So happy I have errands to run and it's laundry day here. Just not too much of interest today on Q.

After today, shows run into Christmas decor again.

Valued Contributor

Re: 🤨 ANOTHER DAY OF JOSIE 🤨

Think of the money you'll save.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus are you saying that QVC is all you watch on tv? I don't believe that for a second but your post can seem to imply that. 

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Shanus are you saying that QVC is all you watch on tv? I don't believe that for a second but your post can seem to imply that. 

@LizzieInSRQ   Of course not. I do check the schedule to see if Beekman or other shows I enjoy are listed. It's amazing how the same vendors are repeated so often. 

Respected Contributor

Since they have been doing virtual visits from vendors (say that fast 20 times lol!) there seems to be a lack of excitement on QVC. I do like Josie and I know that she is on a lot. I will catch it here and there. Do enjoy watching the Beekman boys too. They sure have come out with many new products.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

and if that is,  why not

there is very little new on right now

few sports, and not much new drama 

Super Contributor

The mask has artificial blue and green coloring’s in it. How can this be called clean? Also the crystal Bam he has hydrogenated vegetable oil and it doesn’t really sound good but maybe I’m wrong
Super Contributor

To me Josie is sounding more & more deceptive every time I see her.  When she presented the new Crystal cream she failed to mention that it contains hydrogenated vegetable oil in the ingredients not Just argan & tangerine oil.

Respected Contributor

@Serena Sue wrote:

To me Josie is sounding more & more deceptive every time I see her.  When she presented the new Crystal cream she failed to mention that it contains hydrogenated vegetable oil in the ingredients not Just argan & tangerine oil.

=============

Oils (such as vegetable, olive, sunflower) are liquids at room temperature. In the food industry, hydrogen is added to oils (in a process called hydrogenation) to make them more solid, or 'spreadable'. Hydrogenated oils can be sold directly as 'spreads', but are also used in the food industry in the manufacture of many foodstuffs such as biscuits and cakes. The use of hydrogenated helps to prolong the shelf-life of the food and maintain flavour stability.

Honored Contributor

I don't know which is worse, a day of Josie or a day of Philosophy.  Both are deadly, eye-glazingly boring.  There's something about Josie videoing from an exotic location while we all must grin and bear it that I find extremely irritating.  I wouldn't buy from her if I was as dry as a prune.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment