Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER COOL TONED SHADOW PALETTE

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

So it is Stone Cold Fox?  That is a pretty palette but man I don't need eyeshadow.  LOL

I agree with the person who said Colourpop does too many new releases.  Everytime you turn around they are releasing another shadow palette.  

However, I did ask for a shadow palette from them for my birthday.  It's the What a Hoot palette.  I am an owl fanatic so the packaging got me although they are colors I would use.  

@Lipstickdiva   None of us really NEED makeup...that's the fun of it. LOL  They make darn good shadow and the demand's is there or they wouldn't come out w/ so many palettes. UD's palettes used to be #1, but lost ground with so many crazy colors that were not universal...cherry palette comes to mind. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Don't they release new products about once a week? Smiley Surprised  I guess if people are buying it and they're making a profit, that's what it's all about.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Just had a look at What a Hoot.  Those are some very pretty and wearable colors!  Love the packaging.

What a Hoot Animal Crossing Pressed Powder Palette | ColourPop

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I bought UD's Naked Ultraviolet as soon as I saw it.  Love the colors but the forumula sucks Smiley Sad  It's doable if you have time to work with it.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   UD is a NO for me now. I need to put a folded kleenex under the eyes because of all the fallout. I think they changed manufacturing facilities. It's just not worth the money anymore.  

Valued Contributor

I may be wrong (I don’t have the Bare Necessities palette), but I think Cold Stone Fox actually has more cool toned choices.