Honored Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee  for the pics.

Honored Contributor

I would love to know what color Adele wears on her lids. She usually wears it. Never mind the cat eyeliner or the taupe shade. I mean the basic lid color. It's lighter than nude, it's not peach, it's more of a flesh shade only lighter. I can't describe it and I can't find a picture of it. I know. I'm a big help. Anyway, if you know, could you share? 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I would love to know what color Adele wears on her lids. She usually wears it. Never mind the cat eyeliner or the taupe shade. I mean the basic lid color. It's lighter than nude, it's not peach, it's more of a flesh shade only lighter. I can't describe it and I can't find a picture of it. I know. I'm a big help. Anyway, if you know, could you share? 

Looks like 'Malt' MAC shadow.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus thank you for sharing!  I am going to check this out.  I've been on the lookout for a shade like this for my lids.  I used to use Bobbi Brown shimmer wash in champagne.  

Honored Contributor

I think different colors are made with different ingredients.  Since that is the only part of the formula that deviates, I'm thinking that's why they don't do individual long lists for each color.

Honored Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

@Shanus thank you for sharing!  I am going to check this out.  I've been on the lookout for a shade like this for my lids.  I used to use Bobbi Brown shimmer wash in champagne.  

@Knit-Chick   This a similar finish. I used to love the shimmer wash shadows, too. I should have known they'd discontinue them.

Trusted Contributor

I have used Stila Kitten for years when I want a bit of glowy brightness. I use it sparingly since a little goes a long way. Even my granddaughters use it. I use it less now since it does tend to highlight wrinkles or crepiness.

I found Stila on Costco a couple of years ago and I guess they were selling small amounts of it,  so stocked up on several things. Kitten was the first color to sell out, of course.