Honored Contributor

I want to share a wonderful "one and done" base shade of shadow...Stila's Kitten. I've used it for years. It's a peachy/pink light toned shadow w/ a bit of sheen. I don't consider it shimmer. It works on most skin tones and is in most makeup artists' kits. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is an oldie but a goodie.  Used to wear it in the 90s

Honored Contributor

@Shanus - Wow! You brought back memories for me! I used to use this all of the time! I had a lot of the "Stila Girl" palettes back in the day. I left Stila when Jeannie Lobell sold it. I can't remember whether or not Lauder was the first or second owner, but I know it went in a different direction.

I probably have "Kitten" somewhere in my "collection." I plan to order some things tonight with DD, who is Rouge. Maybe I'll add this!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

There was a time that I was looking for this color in a liquid shadow. Never found it.

Honored Contributor

Try finding it on ebay

Honored Contributor

Sephora has the liquid:

stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Kitten 0.153 oz

Ulta has the powder:

Stila Eyeshadow Compact - Kitten - Kitten

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Yes I know, but it has a lot more glitter and looks metallic  when on the eye. The powder looks a little more matte.  Thanks anyway

Trusted Contributor

Re: AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE!!!

[ Edited ]

Why, for one single shadow, won't they just list all the actual ingredients?

When the "may contain these other ingredients" list is longer than the actual ingredient list for one single shadow it gives me pause for concern.  Cheaper drugstore options do this all the time.  Besides, I don't do talc. 

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness!  I bet I still have kitten boxed somewhere too.  I bought  and wore it because it was so highly recommended as a base color.  Not as glittery as Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy (another oldie).  Brings back memories. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Shanus - Wow! You brought back memories for me! I used to use this all of the time! I had a lot of the "Stila Girl" palettes back in the day. I left Stila when Jeannie Lobell sold it. I can't remember whether or not Lauder was the first or second owner, but I know it went in a different direction.

I probably have "Kitten" somewhere in my "collection." I plan to order some things tonight with DD, who is Rouge. Maybe I'll add this!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   I'm not sure Sephora carries Stila Kitten shadow. I purchased another backup at Ulta.