Esteemed Contributor
She looks adorable. Looks like she had her hair lightened. I know some of you don’t like her and she can be chatty, but she always looks so good. She has a wonderful sense of style and she loves her job.
Valued Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
She looks adorable. Looks like she had her hair lightened. I know some of you don’t like her and she can be chatty, but she always looks so good. She has a wonderful sense of style and she loves her job.

@Teddixat 

Amy is a good solid host. Different people attract different personalities. Since she works for QVC many years I guess  her employer very satisfied with her job. I like her too.

Frequent Contributor

I think Amy is beautiful and so bubbly.   She is a great host.

Honored Contributor

Amy is my favorite, she is an excellent host !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy and feel she is a good host.  Sometimes a bit too energetic, but she isn't hard to watch at all.  Well informed on her presentations.

Trusted Contributor

As with most hosts it depends on the day, what they are selling, who they are selling and probably most imporantly my moods.

I thought Amy was Fabulous last night.  The best I had seen her in a long time. it was a Great Show with Bob Mackie and of course he is always great.

Valued Contributor

Yes I saw that show and thought she did a really great job. They really had her beat that horse to death on that one top. It went on and on and on, I switched channels for awhile and came back and she was still talking about it. I think that must have been very hard to keep coming up with things to say about it after all that time....