Respected Contributor

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTHER LINE THAT HAS A SMELL SIMILAR TO AG....

IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE, BUT SINCE THE SMELL IS GONE THE MINUTE YOU PUT IT ON, I AM TRYING TO FIND A SIMILAR PRODUCT WITH THAT CLEAN SMELL BUT LASTS LIKE AG USED TOO...THANK YOU

Contributor

I ordered a fragrance from fragrancenet, and they included a sample of 'Simply Belle.' (by Exceptional, never heard of it before) I almost threw it away but decided to try it. To me it smells very similar to Amazing Grace. I just looked on their site, and you can get a sample vial for $2.19, and it says 'free shipping, no minimum order.' (don't know how long that offer is good for)

One of my top favorites also is Amazing Grace, and actually just today someone who also loves it noticed that I was wearing it. I also use the whipped body butter with it, so maybe that helps.

Have a good night!

(not affiliated with fragnet)

Respected Contributor

Oh thank you Kamuda 1. I will go check it out, would be nice to have my smell back I love...

Years ago when I used AG, my daughter used to complain that she could smell it after I left. Yesterday I sprayed some on it Ulta, and by the time I got back to the car, my Husband couldn't smell it at all...maybe the body butter helps...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

If you go on Fragrantica you can look up Amazing Grace and they will list the fragrance notes and similar perfumes - In the end you have to leave it up to your nose though - so I think there is a limit to what you can do online.

I also know there is a place called Pittsburgh Street Soapworks that makes blends and many on this board use them - she has scents like Amazing Grace - Maybe one of the posters that uses them will step in and provide better info on it than I can

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you Sun8shine....Will check out the Pittsburgh option also..!!

Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 quadmimi said:

You may already have found out...but Pittsburgh Street Soapworks had to discontinue their AG dupe (it was called Divine Bliss). They couldn't get the fragrance oil from their supplier anymore. But do check out their stuff, they make some amazing duplicates and the prices are really good!

Respected Contributor
On 8/25/2014 vermint said:
On 8/24/2014 quadmimi said:

You may already have found out...but Pittsburgh Street Soapworks had to discontinue their AG dupe (it was called Divine Bliss). They couldn't get the fragrance oil from their supplier anymore. But do check out their stuff, they make some amazing duplicates and the prices are really good!

OH thanks so much for the info..I am going to check them out also...

Respected Contributor

Clean Ultimate is similar to Pure Grace. Carriere by Gendarme is even closer. Neither is inexpensive. If PSS has the dupe in stock it's also close and very good, but none of the 3 are identical to the real one.