Honored Contributor

AM STYLE RED CARPET FACIAL

[ Edited ]

Presented this morning was a pre-sale item...$71.24 (very odd pricing) for 3 pieces. It’s called the 3 Piece Red Carpet Facial. What? I pay $100 for an hour facial at my derm’s medi spa complete w/ steaming, masks, hand and foot booties with neck and scalp massage AND the biggie? Someone else is doing it while I relax. 

Honored Contributor

Re: AM STYLE RED CARPET FACIAL

but it's Red Carpet from Hwood

#overit 

Honored Contributor

Did they ever shhow the model's face up close when she finished taking off all the facial products?  I must have missed the close-up; I was wating to see that. 

Respected Contributor

Shanus, While you are here, I was wondering what you thought of make up artists choice vitamin c serum? I don't want to call you out or any thing . Just and opinion. If you don't want to , I understand.😊
Respected Contributor

Shanus. Sorry off topic. I decided to buy and try. I know you are missing in action.
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Shanus, While you are here, I was wondering what you thought of make up artists choice vitamin c serum? I don't want to call you out or any thing . Just and opinion. If you don't want to , I understand.😊

@Brisky I’ve only used Skinceuticals C E and Obagi C serum. I stay w/ my skincare products for many years, as long as they’re working and my skin’s looking well. I don’t switch around or try new products unless really necessary. When it ain’t broke, I don’t fix it. Lol

Respected Contributor

Gotcha! I will give it a try. I used Skinceuticals 10 years ago and I know that worked for me too. $ 160.00 is going high for continued use. If I cut out different products though and this C.doesn't perform I could afford it. Thanks for reply. I think your probably right though.☺
Honored Contributor

I refuse to pay big dollars for skin care.  I can use the money on other things plus all the models that have been on TV for quite a few years on the Q, look no better.

kindness is strength