Respected Contributor

Re: ALPHA SKIN CARE 30% Off - 1/10

@SilleeMee:  Just ordered the file....thank you.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! @Hoovermom  I think you're gonna love it.

Honored Contributor

Nothing beats the micro- pedi.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Nothing beats the micro- pedi.

I own one and there's no comparison to that diamond foot file. It removed and smoothed my feet what the Micro-Pedi left behind. I didn't think that would be possible but it did.

Contributor

I received a bottle of the Alpah glycolic Body Lotion over a week ago.  I ordered through Ulta website.  I had no clue to look for discounts anywhere. It figures lol

I've been using it daily and while it feels good going on at night  when i get up in

the morning my skin feels slightly dry and itchy.

I don't know if its the glycolic thats's drying my skin more, its 12%, and maybe I shouldn't use it every other day or only once a day.

Have you used this lotion before?

Honored Contributor

@newme1 wrote:

I received a bottle of the Alpah glycolic Body Lotion over a week ago.  I ordered through Ulta website.  I had no clue to look for discounts anywhere. It figures lol

I've been using it daily and while it feels good going on at night  when i get up in

the morning my skin feels slightly dry and itchy.

I don't know if its the glycolic thats's drying my skin more, its 12%, and maybe I shouldn't use it every other day or only once a day.

Have you used this lotion before?

@newme1 

I use it about twice, sometimes three, times a week. I use another body lotion on the off days. I find the best time to apply it is right after bathing, while my skin is still damp, and let it dry down long before I go to bed. Otherwise it just gets rubbed off in the bed sheets. That's how I use it.Woman Happy