Honored Contributor

I "save" a variety of spray, pump, and regular bottle tops...makes it easy to change out application methods

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I "save" a variety of spray, pump, and regular bottle tops...makes it easy to change out application methods

@Desertdi good idea. 👍 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ALPHA BODY LOTION...

[ Edited ]

While I do use this every day, I do not use a lot, so I do not have this on auto ship.

Just a comment about getting out every last bit...and I have the pump. When it no longer pumps out, I tilt the bottle upside down, which forces the remainder down to the cap. At this point, take out the pump and replace w/ the cap.

(@SilleeMee - What do you cut the bottle with? A hacksaw? -- I know you said, knife.) Smiley Happy

But I do have to eventually cut the tube to the 12% glycolic lotion.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

I use a box cutter.

Another thing I do to get the remaining lotion out of that bottle is place the uncapped bottle in the microwave for 3 secs at a time until it liquifies and then that will make it pourable into another more practical container. If you are going to use the microwave method then watch over it carefully so it doesn't over-heat and melt the bottle.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ,How  is your new golden doing?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

She's doing very well. Her name is "Flute". I'll try and post a pic of her soon. She has a pink nose!

Honored Contributor

OT -  @SilleeMee  - congrats on your new baby.  Didn't know you had a new addition.  Looking forward to a pic!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

OT -  @SilleeMee  - congrats on your new baby.  Didn't know you had a new addition.  Looking forward to a pic!

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks! I'm waiting, until after the groomers do their thing, to take pics of her. She's a mess right now!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

She's doing very well. Her name is "Flute". I'll try and post a pic of her soon. She has a pink nose!

Aww 🥰 

Goldens really are the best!  Ours is 10 yrs. old, so smart, and loves attention. 🐾❤️

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of this brand before.  You peaked my curiosity.  The price is really reasonable and with all the great reviews I ordered it.  I can't wait to try it.