Respected Contributor

Re: ALL my SKINN A/S's (->LOWER A/S pricing!)

Wow  I had no idea abt new A/S's at *only* the introductory price. 

Thanks for discovering this!!  Now I'll reevaluate my A/S Shipments!

I wonder how we know which A/Ss *increase* in subsequent deliveries and which *dont increase* after the 1st A/S delivery.

I changed most all my A/S's to 120-240 days until I figure this out. I have way too many SKINN A/S's anyway.   SKINN "coming out my ears!"

I MUST MUST keep with my "SKINN (blue can) EYE."  It's a "Desert Island" product for me.

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm

I dont see anything *in writing* about a price change for subsequent A/S deliveries.  Only change in Flex Pays to 3x for subsequent A/S

So it is in writing to your particular A/S's about Price change of subsequent deliveries?

~~~~~~

I just double checked the "Description" on my SKINN Eye Product A/S (see below)  and I dont see any reference to price change in subsequent deliveries.

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Eye Serum Intensive 2-pack Auto-Ship® 801-926

The only reference I see to A/S is the below. 

"About This Auto-Ship Offer

• Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like; you can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com
  • If you select FlexPay for your initial Auto-Ship shipment, all subsequent shipments will be billed on 3 FlexPay payments, with the exception of Andrew Lessman products, crafts and coins"

"Why you'll love Auto-Ship:

Set your own schedule.
Get automatic refills on your favorite products. Auto-Ship lets you set up regular deliveries every 30, 60, 90 or 120 days—or you can create a customized a schedule that works for you. (Some items have preset delivery dates that can't be adjusted.)"

"Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it’s a Today's Special. So you’ll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.
It’s the smartest way to get more of a good thing."

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn - hi friend, yes i recd HSN alerts for price reductions of sone of my fav Skinn products. Most of my A/D orders are still at sane or better pricing but glad to see you can capture sone better deals

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn - not sure if they mention this intro offer on air but I rarely watch shows. I just watch the recordings & place my orders online.

Only Skinn AS seems to have this issue coz I bought Prai TS neck cream after the Skinn duo AS. The pricing on Prai AS is ok. So the CS rep was right about this being vendor specific. 

I tried placing an order on the Skinn DWP eye serum duo this morning, the price is good only for the 1st shipment, canceled it. Just too much drama, not worth my time. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

Hmmmm

I dont see anything *in writing* about a price change for subsequent A/S deliveries.  Only change in Flex Pays to 3x for subsequent A/S

So it is in writing to your particular A/S's about Price change of subsequent deliveries?

~~~~~~

I just double checked the "Description" on my SKINN Eye Product A/S (see below)  and I dont see any reference to price change in subsequent deliveries.

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Eye Serum Intensive 2-pack Auto-Ship® 801-926

The only reference I see to A/S is the below. 

"About This Auto-Ship Offer

• Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like; you can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com
  • If you select FlexPay for your initial Auto-Ship shipment, all subsequent shipments will be billed on 3 FlexPay payments, with the exception of Andrew Lessman products, crafts and coins"

"Why you'll love Auto-Ship:

Set your own schedule.
Get automatic refills on your favorite products. Auto-Ship lets you set up regular deliveries every 30, 60, 90 or 120 days—or you can create a customized a schedule that works for you. (Some items have preset delivery dates that can't be adjusted.)"

"Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it’s a Today's Special. So you’ll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.
It’s the smartest way to get more of a good thing."

@MakeUpMaidn  There is no info provided, on the front end about the BF pricing applying only to the first shipment and then reverting back to the original list price.  I only discovered it after my new A/S orders were placed and in process. It feels like deception on HSN's part.  People sign up for A/S believing they're locking in the price, as spelled out in the listing.  I hope it isn't purposeful deception and more of a computer glitch.  But at this point, who knows?  Fortunately, I hadn't cancelled the old A/S orders yet and was able to cancel the new ones.  I'm leaving well enough alone now,  

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn - not sure if they mention this intro offer on air but I rarely watch shows. I just watch the recordings & place my orders online.

Only Skinn AS seems to have this issue coz I bought Prai TS neck cream after the Skinn duo AS. The pricing on Prai AS is ok. So the CS rep was right about this being vendor specific. 

I tried placing an order on the Skinn DWP eye serum duo this morning, the price is good only for the 1st shipment, canceled it. Just too much drama, not worth my time. 

@FLGators @MakeUpMaidn - I don't believe there is any intentional deception as some are asserting.

HSN has done this before with beauty, not just Skinn where they offer a low event price for initial order. No reason to not grab it at the great event price - if you want backups just order extras. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thank goodness, when I ordered my same "A/S's" last night at the lower A/S prices, I didnt cancel the old A/S's.  And based on y'all's research, I wont cancel the old A/S until I straighten out the lesser of my prior or past A/S prices.

THANKS for this "Heads Up." 

I thought I won "Las Vegas" (supposedly) locking in a less expensive A/S rate last night.   I mean sometimes as much as $20 less expensive for ONE current A/S.. (possibly NOW, the catch???)

I'm taking a "Print Screen" of my A/S's saying (the above "Cut & Paste" "Lock in Savings")

As has been said. "too much drama"  checking up behind A/S pricing, both past, present & future! Go figure this might be the catch...

I think Dimitri needs to know abt this, because undoubtedly, he'll lose sales with this "dramatic" checking, & re-checking his SKINN past, present, future A/S.  (I mean just look at this thread, & we're regular, devoted users! ... well, at least I am . heh)

Boggles my mind! 

And I, as well as many others,  just dont have the time to check along behind an online vendor for "hit or miss" expensive changes.

BTW, I dont usually watch the shows either...

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Good grief!  It sounds like a mess!  Just like what I went thru with IT Cosmetics only it took WEEKS to get it right.

Respected Contributor

Last night I ordered:

"Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion Wrinkle Soak Mask Auto-Ship®

(at the bottom of this webpage is written:

"Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it’s a Today's Special. So you’ll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love."

According to my A/S schedule for this order/item, subsequent A/S orders of this item are charged at:  $23.80   (No S&H)
(regardless of what is written (above) about A/S on the original order url)

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Good grief!  It sounds like a mess!  Just like what I went thru with IT Cosmetics only it took WEEKS to get it right.

Ya got that right!  It all could have been avoided if HSN would have spelled it out in the listing rather than leaving the typical A/S language to remain and giving customers the wrong impression.  Customers who didn't notice are going to get a rude awakening when they see what they were charged when their next deliveries ship.