Respected Contributor

Re: ALL my SKINN A/S's (->LOWER A/S pricing!)

Last night I ordered:

"Skinn® Cosmetics 2pk DermAppeal® Body Exfoliating Treatment Auto-Ship®

Written at the bottom of this url is:

"Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it’s a Today's Special. So you’ll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.
It’s the smartest way to get more of a good thing."

Subsequent A/S for this above item are:

$44.95 (No S&H)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like I'm going to have to go thru EACH HSN  A/S SKINN item I have, both OLD and NEW A/S orders. (which are quite a few A/S orders)

"Quelle Nightmare!"
Respected Contributor

WHOAAAAA!!!!

"Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Eye Creme Reverse Intensive Auto-Ship®

(Below on this above url says:

"Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it’s a Today's Special. So you’ll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.

Subsequent A/S cost

$52.99  (No S&H)   !!!!!

This is SOOOOO "not kewl!!"

(I'm not sure, but I thnk they may have auto-cancelled my old A/S's when I placed new orders last night.   'cause i see a WHOLE LOT of individual "A/S Cancelled" at the bottom of my Order Page!)  I pray this is NOT TRUE.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

WHOAAAAA!!!!

"Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Eye Creme Reverse Intensive Auto-Ship®

(Below on this above url says:

"Lock in your price.

Subsequent A/S cost

$52.99  (No S&H)   !!!!!

This is SOOOOO "not kewl!!"

(I'm not sure, but I thnk they may have auto-cancelled my old A/S's when I placed new orders last night.   'cause i see a WHOLE LOT of individual "A/S Cancelled" at the bottom of my Order Page!)  I pray this is NOT TRUE.

@MakeUpMaidn  That happened with my big bottle of oil.  You need to get on the horn and a CSR can help you cancel the wrong ones and reinstate the ones you want to keep. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks!

I'm shocked that seemingly, "without a clue"  subsequent A/S are almost double, in some cases.

Plus, if it wasnt for the subsequent posters on this thread, I wouldnt have thought to check subsequent A/S's & their price (increase)

THANK YOU @Beauties!!

Respected Contributor

They have always sold Auto Ship as a way to lock in the sale price.  If they are going to increase subsequent shipments that defeats the whole purpose!   It would be easy for me to just cancel.  Not like there won't be another sale or another product I could use.  And same with the limit of 7-365 days (yes I have some I don't repurchase even during that time frame!).  I would just cancel if necessary.  And if a lot of people do that, that would mean less in sales for HSN

I did check a couple of my autoships on Skinn and yes, they are now cheaper. Hope the sale price doesn't mean it's product on the older side they are trying to clear out. I don't need those items right now so I don't think I'm going to purchase at these prices. I might end up cancelling those anyway.

Trusted Contributor

The Autoship prices go back up to the HSN price which is $20-$25 higher in some cases. This is so not cool unless they reiterate it on air. I asked the rep if I can file a complaint, she said she documented it. Not sure if that means anything.

It was an accidental find when I was trying to move ship dates for the DWP duo. I thought it was just a glitch & wanted it corrected. Thankful to the CS rep who researched it. Good CS even though it wasn't what I wanted to hear.