Respected Contributor

Re: ALL IN ONE MAKE UP PALETTES

I don't like them.  I don't mind it if just eyeshadow but it all gets mixed together.  I don't want eyeshadow in my lipstick.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for lipsticks in with powders that can be messy

Respected Contributor

@Shanus, I still have a lot of product left that I still use because I'm not exclusive to her line, but I don't think she makes it anymore....

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

I really dislike makeup palettes having various types of products in one pallette.  

I have never liked lipstick pallettes because I want my lipsticks to be easily accessible.  I'm not carrying an entire palette in my purse and having to apply with a brush. 

I detest the mess of various powders getting all over everything else in a palette.  I don't mind eyeshadow palettes because those are more contained and I use little brushes to apply shadows. 

It's nearly impossible to get just blush out of an entire palette of products given the size of the brush I use.   

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I've never understood lip palettes.

I know, right? I don't use a lipstick brush ever, so what's the point? 

Respected Contributor

Coincidently, my first memory of watching QVC with my mom when I was little was when a redhead lady with a heavy accent was selling lip palettes.  I was fascinated.  

Honored Contributor

I don't buy palettes, not even the smaller ones with just a few things in them. I'd rather carry a small cosmetic bag with the stuff I will use.