Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I suppose it's because women buy beauty year round but we aren't buying jewelry or housewares so soon after Christmas and it's too soon for spring clothing.  I don't really watch Qvc on tv so it doesn't matter to me.  

@chrystaltree  I don’t purchase beauty when I have to pay shipping and then wait a week to receive it, try it out and may spend $6.95 to return it. Nuts!

I like immediate gratification...go to the store, bring it home and wear it. That’s it. Simple.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I like seeing the beauty shows on the regular Q channel because it is in HD. I don't have the Beauty iQ channel in HD...I don't know if anyone does.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I suppose it's because women buy beauty year round but we aren't buying jewelry or housewares so soon after Christmas and it's too soon for spring clothing.  I don't really watch Qvc on tv so it doesn't matter to me.  

@chrystaltree  I don’t purchase beauty when I have to pay shipping and then wait a week to receive it, try it out and may spend $6.95 to return it. Nuts!

I like immediate gratification...go to the  store, bring it home and wear it. That’s it. Simple.

I don't buy shopping channel beauty either except for IT's BBUE concealer on auto ship.  I like to see what I'm buying, I like to test it or smell it, I like to compare it to other things.  I also don't use a lot of "stuff".  I shop at the Sephora store when I need something.

Honored Contributor

Did the math on TSV substantial savings. First time pre-ordered looks arriving Monday satisfaction receiving sale price works for me. Plus! Auto delivery price locked in for three years. Happy me!💃

Honored Contributor

The fact they are made in china,would stop me from buying , i buy nothing made in china that goes into my body ,why would i buy skincare ,so much more to chose from.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't mind it if they had new and innovative vendors. It would be nice if they used this day to give the smaller American made beauty brands a chance.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I wondered the same thing. I even checked in at the BC to see what could be different.  I never go there.

Anyway, the only thing I would be remotely interested in getting is Mally's bb defender (I need a new medium). She doesn't even - no the Q isn't offering it here (anymore? I don't know). What gives?

I was just on her own site and will order there because it is there still. I know someone bought her out and thought she/they stopped making the bb defender. So I'm bumbed the Q doesn't have this product right now. I know what works and looks good for me and this is one of those.

Plase bring this back to the Q, QVC. You're making me buy it elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

Re: ALL DAY BEAUTY?

[ Edited ]

I was excited until I saw the  menu. No Laura, No Mally, No Doll 10, No Becca, No BE. I mean QVC has many brands but the same what, four things, all day? 

Honored Contributor

I like the beauty shows but would love to see new items/new brands.  Tired of Josie, Calista Tools, IT, and some of the devices they are selling.  Only watched "IT" for a few minutes.  The reps all sound the same and talk way too fast and their "script" is the same for all--exactly the same speech.   Gets boring.  Yes, I changed the channel.

Honored Contributor

None of it interested me because most of the vendors I am interested in didn't present anything today.

It amazes me that the same vendors were invited and so many of the others were forgotten. I guess they only invited the biggest sellers. Sigh...