Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown is 20% off on QVC, free shipping today and most on easy pay. I stocked up on a few items no longer available on the BB site. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Shanus !

Ordered my favorite corrector and the art stick in Bright Raspberry!

Frequent Contributor

Yay! Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Thank you for the tip.  I ordered the tinted moisturizer in light.  It has good reviews and I can't stand heavy matte makeup on my face.  I hope I like it!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Shanus  Thank you for the tip.  I ordered the tinted moisturizer in light.  It has good reviews and I can't stand heavy matte makeup on my face.  I hope I like it!

@MoJoV   I wear the one in the beige tube. It has just enough coverage to be lightweight and even out my complexion. More coverage in some areas can be achieved w/ concealer or foundation stick. I'd much rather do that. Like you, I just don't like full coverage makeup...the look or feel of it on my skin. Anyway, you have 30 days to try it out. 

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

Thanks @Shanus !

Ordered my favorite corrector and the art stick in Bright Raspberry!

@author   I don't think the Art Stick has been available in stores or on the BB site. There are lipsticks and gloss colors also discontinued that I purchased here. I think they're clearing out stock since it's been maybe 2 yrs. since BB had a show.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

The remains of a raspberry art stick I  found in the "extras" box under the bed in December and started using again has to be at least 5 years old and seems fine. 

I sharpened it and wow, it's still smooth and creamy, the perfect blend of pencil and lip color, not too matte, not too gloppy.  

Even if the QVC one now is older stock I'll give it a try as it is a basic I really like.

But I do have a hunch that is what they are doing; clearing the warehouse of BB.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

@Shanus 

The remains of a raspberry art stick I  found in the "extras" box under the bed in December and started using again has to be at least 5 years old and seems fine. 

I sharpened it and wow, it's still smooth and creamy, the perfect blend of pencil and lip color, not too matte, not too gloppy.  

Even if the QVC one now is older stock I'll give it a try as it is a basic I really like.

But I do have a hunch that is what they are doing; clearing the warehouse of BB.

@author   I use my art sticks as blush, as well. Only one product to throw in small crossbody bag. 😜