Honored Contributor

IMG_4711.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous!  Love the cut, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  REALLY cute!  It really is white!  So cool.  Your girl did a great job.  I was doubting you were going to get really white, but she did it. Did she recommend a shampoo to keep it white?  Depending on your water at home, sometimes that can be a challenge.  Having short hair, which is a great cut BTW, will help to keep the white fresh.

You go girl!  Enjoy it!  (what does DH think?  Did he think there was a new woman in the house?)  Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Love the cut - and wow you did it I think it looks great, I am transitioning towards salt and pepper but I am not sure how to totally accomplish this task

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

That is a darling cut...and the white is lovely!

Respected Contributor

It looks great!  I did the transition over about 4 months since I had light brown hair and  I wear my hair short (actually quite similar style as yours).  Your hairdresser did a great job. 

Frequent Contributor

Love it!!

Esteemed Contributor

OH, wow! I love the color and the cut!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AFTER: ALL WHITE

[ Edited ]

Fabulous color!  Fabulous cut!

Congratulations @Shanus!!!!!   It's gorgeous.

(edit to add:  That's the same hairdo I've had for 2 years, and it's the same color as mine -- which is why I love it so much.  We're twins!  Teehee)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Shanus That is a really cute style and live your color.I think you look very stylish.