Honored Contributor

Re: ADDING TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD......

Brands I'm disappointed in and won't buy anymore - Doll 10, RMS, Mally.  Think there are a couple others but can't remember them right now. 

Honored Contributor

For the first time ever I did not participate in the VIB sale! I found myself trying to find SOMETHING, so I had a long talk with myself! 

I've got plenty too. At first I was crazy about RMS products, but I'm not using it as much any longer. 

There are other brands I plan to live without, for other reasons!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

OUCH!  I'm so sorry Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

I am rethinking my favorite brands. It is not easy but I very recently found out more about their companies that I am disappointed in....so I am on a new mission now....especially for mid to full coverage dewy foundations.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm --thanks-----you were/are going thru the same type of thing---aren't you? is it your knee? Just want to get up and MOVE!!! but am being a good girl----

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Yes, my other knee has given up.  I knew it was going to but I never knew it would be so soon after my first knee surgery.  I was doing great, post PT, with knee #1, when knee #2 gave up.  But #1 wasn't ready for the extra work to compensate for #2.  So now they're both no bueno.  I'm trying to get insurance to pay for additional PT on my right knee while having it on my left knee in hopes it will support rehab of the other knee better.  Did that make sense?  My mother had weak knees too and both of her's have also been replaced but that was decades ago.

Respected Contributor

I don't love Tarte.  It's not that their stuff is bad.  Everything I've tried from them has been fine, I guess, but none of it was any better than something I already owned and use.  Maybe it's just not for me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I guess I can't accurately answer this question.  There are products I haven't particularly liked to one extent or another but not a line/brand as a whole.  My preference, as you know, is high end and by and large I've liked everything I've tried but there are always exceptions.  For example, I've loved all the C. Tilbury products I have except one.  I don't know if I choose wisely or I just love it all lol.  And I've never met a lipgloss I didn't like.  I can make it work one way or another.  Never met a blush I didn't like.  Sometimes you have to work with a product a little more than others but no brand comes to mind as one I don't care for as a whole.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I love all the TF fragrances DH and I have had.  I've not had any of his makeup products but I hear enough YT influencers have not so good things to say about them to know I don't have any desire to try them.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@wagirl 

Yes, my other knee has given up.  I knew it was going to but I never knew it would be so soon after my first knee surgery.  I was doing great, post PT, with knee #1, when knee #2 gave up.  But #1 wasn't ready for the extra work to compensate for #2.  So now they're both no bueno.  I'm trying to get insurance to pay for additional PT on my right knee while having it on my left knee in hopes it will support rehab of the other knee better.  Did that make sense?  My mother had weak knees too and both of her's have also been replaced but that was decades ago.

That's too bad, @monicakm.  Both of my knees were bone on bone but after I had the R one done I was able to get around okay for 4-5 years before needing to get the second one done.