Honored Contributor

ABOUT BB BEACH FRAGRANCE

[ Edited ]

Someone here recently asked about the availability of Bobbi Brown's Beach Fragrance. It's available on the BB site under "makeup"...and then "more".

Respected Contributor

Re: ABOUT BB BEACH FRAGRANCE

Hi Shanus...   I think they were particularly interested in the body lotion, which they are no longer selling.  So frustrating.   They used to offer Beach lotion, body oil, hand cream, and travel kits.  Now almost nothing.  

Thanks for checking. 

Super Contributor

I purchased the lotion at Nordstrom last summer.... I don't know if they still carry it....  but it  might be worth a try to look into it.....sometimes they will search other locations... and have it shipped to your house.....

Regular Contributor

Still not over Estee Lauder disontinuing all of the Bobbi Brown fragrances. "Bath" was my favorite. Still have never found anything comparable.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Hi Shanus...   I think they were particularly interested in the body lotion, which they are no longer selling.  So frustrating.   They used to offer Beach lotion, body oil, hand cream, and travel kits.  Now almost nothing.  

Thanks for checking. 

@nyc1   I guess you can always put a few drops w/ an unscented lotion. I've done that before w/ other perfumes. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Thanks for checking. 

@nyc1   I guess you can always put a few drops w/ an unscented lotion. I've done that before w/ other perfumes. 

@Shanus  Great suggestion.   I've sprayed right after I've applied a heavier moisturizer and it helps with staying power.  It's still nice to have an extended line when you love a fragrance.  Such a shame the BB line is being destroyed,  IMO.  Way way toooo many things being discontinued and their prices have gotten just a little aggressive.  Miss the old days of the BB line.

Honored Contributor

@FleurFairy wrote:

Still not over Estee Lauder disontinuing all of the Bobbi Brown fragrances. "Bath" was my favorite. Still have never found anything comparable.

@FleurFairy   Each time I look for something "Bobbi", it's been discontinued or formula changed...not for the better. She left because she was most likely aggravated to see her line going down the toilet. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Thanks for checking. 

@Shanus  Great suggestion.   I've sprayed right after I've applied a heavier moisturizer and it helps with staying power.  It's still nice to have an extended line when you love a fragrance.  Such a shame the BB line is being destroyed,  IMO.  Way way toooo many things being discontinued and their prices have gotten just a little aggressive.  Miss the old days of the BB line.

@nyc1   😢

Respected Contributor

@FleurFairy wrote:

@FleurFairyI hate when EL purchases a line...  they ruin it every time.  That's one reason why I would never purchase an EL product.  It's my little protest!!!!  So frustrating.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@FleurFairy wrote:

@FleurFairyI hate when EL purchases a line...  they ruin it every time.  That's one reason why I would never purchase an EL product.  It's my little protest!!!!  So frustrating.

@nyc1   I do purchase EL's Double Wear Foundation. My clients love it and it does seem to be universally flattering. I don't use it on myself because I don't wear foundation...