Respected Contributor

ABH is under “New Arrivals”........

I noticed a few eyeshadow palettes, but not all of them, her brow products, blush, bronzer, lip products, etc. 

i own her eyeshadow palette Sultry and it’s so good. It’s more cool toned, but her shadows are really nice. They blend great and the pigmentation is definitely there! Her black eyeshadow is very black and I use it as liner mostly, but it takes very little to get the job done. The other palette I would like to get is the Soft Glam, it’s for sure an everyday palette. Does anyone else own anything from this brand? 

Super Contributor

Re: ABH is under “New Arrivals”........

What/who is ABH?

Respected Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

What/who is ABH?

Anastasia Beverly Hills. Here is a link to the products on QVC

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=Anastasia+Beverly+Hills

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to use the brow powder, but with silver grey hair, none of the colors match my brows. She needs to add something between a light brown and taupe w/ a cool tone. BB's Light Brow Kit nailed it.

Her shadow palettes have good color payoff w/ little fallout. Contour kit? Meh.

Honored Contributor

Another big FAIL by Q: When you get a new name brand cosmetic line, have a vendor come on and present it and explain/push the products. Don't hide them under "new arrivals" for someone to find and inform us here.

Such a big deal is being made to promote Carmindy when you had landed ABH? What?!?!

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan I think you would love the Soft Glam palette.  I have at least two dozen large eye palettes (my weakness) and it's the only one where I've hit pan on multiple shades.  I have five ABH palettes and it's my favorite.

I also love the Brow Wiz because up until recently it was the only skinny, high quality pencil I could find with the perfect cool taupe/light ash brown color.  I've since discovered one by Morphe that is a lot cheaper and almost as good, so now I only buy the Brow Wiz if it's on sale.

I've have a few face products and they are fine, but nothing special.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat wrote:

@wvumountiefan I think you would love the Soft Glam palette.  I have at least two dozen large eye palettes (my weakness) and it's the only one where I've hit pan on multiple shades.  I have five ABH palettes and it's my favorite.

I also love the Brow Wiz because up until recently it was the only skinny, high quality pencil I could find with the perfect cool taupe/light ash brown color.  I've since discovered one by Morphe that is a lot cheaper and almost as good, so now I only buy the Brow Wiz if it's on sale.

I've have a few face products and they are fine, but nothing special.

@lkat   There are many drugstore dupes of her brow products. When brows became the "IT THING"and her products were copied everywhere for a fraction of the price, I think ABH began to branch out more into shadow palettes and foundation, but brows were her forte. 

Super Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Another big FAIL by Q: When you get a new name brand cosmetic line, have a vendor come on and present it and explain/push the products. Don't hide them under "new arrivals" for someone to find and inform us here.

Such a big deal is being made to promote Carmindy when you had landed ABH? What?!?!

@Shanus   I agree totally with you on this. Grant it, that everyone is not going to like everything they buy from a brand, but ABH is one of the bigger names out there. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@lkat   There are many drugstore dupes of her brow products. When brows became the "IT THING"and her products were copied everywhere for a fraction of the price, I think ABH began to branch out more into shadow palettes and foundation, but brows were her forte. 

@Shanus Yes, I know her history and I've tried a bunch of drug store dupes.  Haven't liked any of them at all until I tried the Morphe one.  I know a lot of people like the NYX one, I hated it.  I've tried a couple where I thought the pencil was ok, but couldn't find a good color match.  Many of them have a limited shade range and most are way too warm for me.  Believe me, I've tried brow products from just about every lower end line.  I'd much rather spend my beauty dollars on something more fun than eyebrows!