Honored Contributor

Re: ABH Norvina Palette (sigh)

@Shanus 

Didn't I read recently (talking about the Nordstrom sales) that you are an "influencer"?  Who do you influence and what do you influence them to do?  I've wanted this palette since it came out.  I can't think of a nicer person to have "influenced" me to get this palette than Allie Smiley Happy  In fact, I think I'll tell her that Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watch Dominque as well.  She's a lovely, kind woman with impeccable taste.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

It's been my experience that when someone starts out with "I don't mean to be rude but" or "not trying to be nasty but", they are being rude and/or nasty.  But, I'm nice so I'll answer your question since you've never seen anyone in purple e/s.  I will most likely wear it to events like monster truck races, mud wrestling and greasy pig races.  That's quite alright that it's not your thing.  I won't question why you wear what you wear...guessing it's brown/nude or no e/s at all.  

I like your response, but greasy pig races? Never heard that one; it must be a Texas event. Although I never saw one such event when I  lived in Texas years ago. (I have a feeling you were being facetious.) 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm I agree about Allie Glines.  I love watching her videos.  Yes, she is very young but I watch her for tips and techniques and like that she mixes up her makeup with high end and drugstore.  Have tried some of her drugstore recommendations and have liked them all - like the Milani blushes.  Also have a list of products from her videos to try when I run out of current products.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I kid you not!  I never chased a greased pig but my brother did.  Yuck!  All that greasy mess and arena dirt.  No thanks!  I did other playday/rodeo events with our horses.

Now that I'm older, I feel sorry for the pigs Smiley Sad

Greasy Pig Race 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Don't count me out on this one just yet.  If you remember, would you please post your thoughts on it after you have a chance to play around with it?  I can't see you getting all dirty wrestling a greasy pig but I bet you've rocked some cool e/s looks at a monster truck race or two.  All good fun!

Honored Contributor

THAT is a palette calling my name!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

SurferWife, are you going to be the next victim of evil influencers? Lol
Honored Contributor

Pure n simple,

Of course I will absolutely give my opinion of the ABH Norvina palette.
Oh I was just kidding about the monster truck race! I would never! But I almost did one time. Our grandson was four years old and we kept seeing this monster truck competition sign on the interstate. We were going to take him because at that time he was all about " big trucks and tractors". When we told our daughter where we had planned to take him she screamed, " Mom! You can't take him to one of those shows. Do you not know what goes on there?". Apparently it's not child friendly...rut ro!
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I limit my time watching youtube makeup. They're not called "influencers" for nothing.

@Shanus   Why do you insist on repeatedly posting these messages to Monica?

She has asked you to stop doing this.  Find something constructive to do with your time; this ain't it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org