Valued Contributor

AAny consistent users of TULA?

I saw Dr. Raj on QVC this Am and then looked up her products. They seem intriguing with a probiotic concept and are reasonably priced. Has anyone tried and used these products with visible results?

Would love to try but would like to hear what others thought.

Occasional Contributor

Re: AAny consistent users of TULA?

I tried the serum and moisturizer.  I didn't notice any difference and made my face break out.

Respected Contributor

I use the day/night cream and I like it a lot. I have tons of products that I use, but I like to finish with this cream. My skin is on the dry side. It's hydrating, not greasy, and works well under makeup. 

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I saw Dr. Raj on QVC this Am and then looked up her products. They seem intriguing with a probiotic concept and are reasonably priced. Has anyone tried and used these products with visible results?

Would love to try but would like to hear what others thought.

I too would like to know.  There were only 3 reviews but all

were positive.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I've been using the DAY/NIGHT cream every morning before I put on my make up because it's moisturizing and doesn't pill.  I really like the consistency.  I'm on AD for it.  I think they have a great deal now on a double size for about the same price as the regular size.

Honored Contributor

I got a small sample of the Tula neck cream in a beauty box that I have been using and like alot; however I think the price is a little steep so won't be buying unless I can find a sale.

Valued Contributor

OK everyone.......I took this plunge and bought the 4 piece kit; the illuminating serum; the duo of the deep wrinkle serum and I am on waitlist for the overnight treatment cream. Let's see how this goes....I am intrigued.

Honored Contributor

I can't really see how probiotics would help your face.  That's not what I've ever heard it would affect.