Honored Contributor

A451409 - Saro de Rue Tint n Go 10-Days of Tinting Brow Pen, Set of 2

Watched the video of this brow product. It looks interesting and I want to try it $40 + s/h

Anyone here using it? Reviews?

Anyone here order it?

Introducing a one-of-a-kind five-prong diagonal brow brush for great brows anytime, anywhere. Saro de Rue Tint n Go features fine point tips made of micro-fine strands of threads to allow for easier and quicker application to create the appearance of precise, natural-looking, ultra-fine hair-like strokes. Waterproof, sweatproof, and oil-proof, the color lasts for up to 10 days.

How do I use it: At night, cleanse your face and eyebrow area thoroughly. Do not leave any oil on skin, then fully dry. Hold the brow pen upside down to allow the tint to flow to the tip. Angle tip across brows, then draw hair-like strokes upwards from anchor to tail. Repeat as desired for added intensity by continuing short strokes, filling in sparse areas. Leave on for eight hours (overnight). Wash brows in the morning with water. Retouch every three to four days to maintain the fresh color and shape.

From Saro de Rue.

Includes:

• Two 0.04-oz Tint n Go Eye Brown Pens

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: A451409 - Saro de Rue Tint n Go 10-Days of Tinting Brow Pen, Set of 2

There's no reviews on QVC or anywhere else that I could find.  I'm going to wait until reviews come out.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, got it.  I give it a B-/C+.  It does temporarily tint your eyebrow hairs, but based on the few days I have had it, I can tell you it won't last 10 days.  You do have to touch up every few days as they said, thus pretty much negating the 10 day claim.  When you put it on, it colors your skin as well as your hair, so it is difficult to visualize what the end result will be when you wash it off after a few hours.  It washes completely off of the skin.  I find that a few stubborn grey hairs seem to resist tinting.  So in the days following, I have just done a little fill-in with my eyebrow pencil, versus more rigorous filling-in without using the product.  Is it worth $40?  Probably not, unless one has very light eyebrow hairs and is bothered by them.  I got the dark color.  There are several complaints that the light color comes out red on most people.  I am still playing with it and haven't made a final decision about it.  My present assessment is not terrible, not wonderful, maybe better than just using a pencil. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate  - THANK YOU 🙏 I appreciate your detailed review. Please keep us posted.

I would get the dark color. Maybe the light is good for someone with little or no color to their brows. My purpose is for definition and a few sparse spots, my brows have good color

It's great to see more and more brow products and new innovations 😀 I would rather spend $ on good at home products than to pay for professional services and have yet another recurring appointment on my calendar 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I was tempted and read the reviews last night.  The reviews were that for the ones that ordered the lighter color, it gave them orange brows, and after re-watching the demo, I could see where it would look rather orange.  

I passed.  And from someone who has to add to my brows every day, it's a great idea, but I decided to use up my brown powder before giving it a try (I would need the darker version). 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I haven't tried this but am always interested in finding a great brow tint.  I am concerned seeing so many reviews talking about the red or orange effect on the brows.  I tried the one on HSN from the Beauty Spy and my brows had a red cast to them.  Gave that up quickly.  That would be a problem for me.  My hairdresser tinted my brows when she did my darker base color and that worked pretty well.  Since her retirement, I have used the Just for Men and it seems to work well too,  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.