Respected Contributor

A397411 philosophy hydrating body cream and 4-oz eau de toilette set ANY TAKERS?

[ Edited ]

I was thinking of getting this but I've  never smelled either scent.. Warm Cashmere or Sweet Fig. Would like to know from those that have, which one would be best for daytime and appealing to my little granddaughters when they are around! 😁 

I usually wear"Summer Grace" year round.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Re: A397411 philosophy hydrating body cream and 4-oz eau de toilette set ANY TAKERS?

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher  I personally love warm cashmere - it's like a vanilla mixed with a caramel like scent - not foody tho.  It's similar imo to another perfume, which I can't think of the name right now.  Sorry! I don't know that I think of grandkids when I think of this scent.  Sweet fig would probably be better - hope someone posts a description of that for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A397411 philosophy hydrating body cream and 4-oz eau de toilette set ANY TAKERS?

I WOULD SAY SWEET FIG, STARPOLISHER.

I LOVE WARM CASHMERE, BUT TO ME IT IS A RICHER SCENT THAT I USE MORE IN THE EVENINGS.

I WILL SAY THAT BOTH SMELL GREAT, BUT WAS TRYING TO THINK OF YOUR LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTERS, DURING THE DAYTIME.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111  @moonandthestars 

Thank you both so much for responding! In the presentation, Marybeth Roe did say she thought Sweet Fig was for daytime and Warm Cashmere was more for the evening. I've always worn Summer Grace since my 2 and 5 year old granddaughters were born. Sometime when their mom hugs them after they've  been with me, she says, "you smell like Gramma!"(in a good way)🤗 I always think of them and the scent that they'll associate with me. Just feeling like I need a change!😊

@moonandthestars  I love your name.😁

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran