Honored Contributor

A380459 Calista Stratosphere Cloud Powder Root Volumizer Duo

Any reviews/usage recommendations? I had this on my wishlist, ordered over the weekend on free ship day

A380459
Calista Stratosphere Cloud Powder Root Volumizer Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: A380459 Calista Stratosphere Cloud Powder Root Volumizer Duo

@Chi-town girl 

I just watched part of the presentation.  This is like Big Sexy Hair POWDER Play only in spray form.  I can't speak for this product but the Powder Play should be product of the year (whatever year it came out).  OMGosh, run, don't walk to your phone and order it (or the Powder Play which can be had for a lot less on eBay).  I'm on day 5 of unwashed hair.  Today was kind of a stretch but I wasn't going anywhere and it was still styled.  The product I use is in a shaker bottle and you sprinkle it at the roots.  I have a bottle coming from ebay that should be here Friday.  It's my 5th (4th from ebay when I discovered how much less spendy it is than Amazon)  $19/.53oz on Amazon and $10.75 on eBay.

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Powder Play Volumizing Powder - 0.53 Fl Oz : Target

Honored Contributor

Re: A380459 Calista Stratosphere Cloud Powder Root Volumizer Duo

@monicakm - thank you for the rec, I will check it out. I use/love the Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play. 

For the root volumizer products, the application is key. I saw a segment with Shawn & Maria presenting the Calista product -  it looked effective. I currently use just a dry shampoo at roots for extra volume and lift.

I like trying new to me beauty/skin care products when extended return policy is in effect - gives us plenty of time to try it, love it or return it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri