Respected Contributor

"Get gorgois with six of Mally's must have Shadow Stick Extra shades!"

They are pretty colors, but I don't know if I think they are gorgois.

Contributor

I assume you mean gorgeous...Mally and QVC should do spell check...I see that is is misspelled in the product description.

Honored Contributor

@M-Pet -

I think it is spelled the way she pronounces it-not gorgeous but gorgois!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Mally pronounces (mostly screeches) it with that WAH on the end, not sure how to spell it for sure but like GORGHWAH. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A371524 "Get gorgois"

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@M-Pet -

I think it is spelled the way she pronounces it-not gorgeous but gorgois!Woman LOL

@on the bay- I adore Mally and her products. I could watch her apply makeup all day! She's such a fun person and looks like she really enjoys applying the makeup and making the ladies look gorg-wah!!

I have lots of her makeup and so far I'm really enjoying everything I have. I was so happy to see her demonstrating her shadow sticks over the holidays. There are some great deals on various shades and the amounts of sticks included in the offer. Much less expensive by the bunch than buying a single one. I also use her gel pencil liners and have a bunch of them. Yes some of them are sparkly but I enjoy wearing them anyway. And they DO last all day, and if I don't remove them at night, they're still there in the morning. 

Love Mally!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala -

I'm so glad to hear her stuff is still just as good.

My favorite makeup I've ever had was hers-the shadow sticks, lipsticks.

They really are very pretty. And I like watching her tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@sunala -

I'm so glad to hear her stuff is still just as good.

My favorite makeup I've ever had was hers-the shadow sticks, lipsticks.

They really are very pretty. And I like watching her tooSmiley Happy

@on the bay that may depend on who you talk to or the particular product.  I have never used a Mally product, but I have seen a lot of people say her products have changed since she had to sell the company, and not in a good way.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess -

I've seen that to since she sold her company, esp. about her mascara.

Frequent Contributor

For years Mally was my favorite brand.  I was obsessed with the shadow sticks and eye liners and loved the volumizing mascara, and I had lip products and eyeshadows that I also enjoyed. Since Mally did the collab with Rupaul I am much less interested in supporting her brand. Now I feel like I kind of need a new favorite brand... any other brands that people are loving now?  As someone who has always loved make-up, I feel like there are more things on the market right now, but not as many things that I am personally excited about.  That may be better for my wallet, but I miss playing with new make-up sometimes!