Honored Contributor

Re: A347540 Joan Rivers Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder

I use BOLDIFY (available on "A").    It's a shake-on, and also hides dark roots.   Large container -- reasonable price.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I like it.  It is easy to apply with the brush and lasts.  This is the only brand I use.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I second the @SeaMaiden post. While fighting grey roots, a week after coloring medium brown, this product helped me extend time intervals between coloring, saving my scalp and hair. 

Then when I decided to go grey, I was able to blend in some areas making the process more tolerable.

This product is fantastic. Once applied, it stays put. It doesn't flake, migrate, or become obvious, even sweating through exercise. It has to be shampooed out. And, a little goes a long way, lasting a good while, making it a good value.

I'm now going to have to look for the white shade. I didn't know they had it. One odd problem going grey, is that parts look so much more pink than it ever did with darker hair. Looks like a sunburned scalp shining through.  Otherwise, love my grey. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I like it.  It is easy to apply with the brush and lasts.  This is the only brand I use.

I apply with a cotton ball which is much easier and I actually think the application looks more natural. 

Honored Contributor

Love this product. Use the white on my part and on the side at temples when I pull my hair back. The whiter hair is to the front, so the salt and pepper one had to go back. I highly recommend this product. I keep 2 compacts...just in case.

It stays on until you shampoo it out, especially w/ a bit of hairspray over the top. 

Respected Contributor

@hgsuddle Joan's hair day works great for me in between hair appointments.  I use it around the sides and forehead.  Also, it lasts forever and is a better buy than most spray color on the market

Honored Contributor

Works really well, even on brows. Just don’t overdo it.
Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone!  Wow, it seems as if the majority LOVES this product. With it being a big deal and free shipping, I am going to give it a try! 

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle  - I use it on my eyebrows.  Since I only use it for my eyebrows, the product lasts forever.  As you see by all the positive responses, you can't go wrong. 

Occasional Contributor

A GODSEND!

I have used this fo many years since I have extremely thinning hair. When I have my weekly appointment my hair stylist applies this for me. So much easier since I have so many bald areas. This lasts until the following week when she shampoos and reapplies it. This Big Deal offer is great! The price is phenomenal plus free shipping! My stylist has recommended it to other clients, and they love it too! Thanks to Joan and to the Q for keepiing it in stock.