Super Contributor

A324872- TARTE CLEAN SLATE PORELESS 12 HR PERFECTING PRIMER - Thoughts?

Is this primer worth the price?  Anyone own this?  Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: A324872- TARTE CLEAN SLATE PORELESS 12 HR PERFECTING PRIMER - Thoughts?

Many of the reviews are just good, but one mentioned comparing it to NYX's primer. I would try that first. It is really good, plus a fraction of the price. I quite using them because it just doesn't work with my oily face and silicon coating it. Try the videos by Stephanie Lange on youtube. She doe sone called How to Hide Your Pores and all without primer. She us Aussie and does a really good job hiding her Rosacea and acne and all kinds of imperfections. She and Wayne Goss are great.
Trusted Contributor

This product is pretty expensive - I suggest comparing the ingredients with other brands. I do not like primers. I think foundation looks better without it. 

Trusted Contributor

There are sooo many dupes out there of this clear like silicone based primer. I am not a huge fan of those although they do hide pores. I just bought something that was a sample I had tried in a Sephora purchase, it is their Super Primer Universal. It's fab for my almost 59 near old skin and is white not clear so it has less of a silicone feel. I like that. Making it feel more praying. Love it! But back to this Tarte primer, there are so many dupes out there and most last all day...cheaper and as good as other said about NYX!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky