Frequent Contributor

Re: A253511 Calista Heated Brush?

Canadians, if you want one, the Calista Perfector is on Clearance on the Shopping Channel. This is the one with the brush and the clips. It's about $50 with shipping plus tax.

Unfortunately, they won't ship to the U.S. Smiley Sad

CeeCee

Trusted Contributor

There are some excellent brands sold on Amazon, most of them with a lot better pricing than the InStyler. You can also read the reviews there to figure out which has the features you might prefer most for your particular hair. Also check the question/answer section on each as they often provide a lot of good info too.

John Frieda makes a good one as does Babyliss as well as others.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, this gives me several options.

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:
On 9/1/2014 bichon_emma said:

I want it every time I see it and my hair "styling" routine consists of brushing. Actually no, I think about it even when it isn't on. If it was less $$ I'm sure it would be sitting in the drawer with the dogs hair dryer.....

Still...yeah I want one {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

It is on 3 easy paysSmile

Only grey left in the one inch :-( and yes I scrolled right up after reading this and pulled up the item number lol if it were any color but grey it would have been in my cart
Honored Contributor

Sounds like from the other posters you can get it cheaper at other stores. Maybe they would have a pretty color.

Super Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

Sounds like from the other posters you can get it cheaper at other stores. Maybe they would have a pretty color.

Tons of them out there with many options to choose from. Check out online Amazon, Sephora, Ulta, drugstore.com. Then you can get the skinny on all of them.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Calista and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Nada, zip, zilch. It didn't even put a bend to my hair. I have poker straight, fine, thin hair. I ended up sending it back.