Regular Contributor

A231987 IT Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Mascara

I wondered if anyone knew if this mascara is easy to remove with soap and water or if you need a cleanser to take it off.  There is a waterproof version of this, which I assume is harder to remove, but I am looking for something that is easy to take off.

Honored Contributor

Re: A231987 IT Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Mascara

@SewHappy2 wrote:

I wondered if anyone knew if this mascara is easy to remove with soap and water or if you need a cleanser to take it off.  There is a waterproof version of this, which I assume is harder to remove, but I am looking for something that is easy to take off.

@SewHappy2  I can't answer specifically with regard to soap and water as I don't use soap, but both versions come off fine for me when I use a facial cleansing cloth followed by my PM cleansing oil.  

Honored Contributor

Try Maybelline Lash Discovery it has the very, very narrow brush and gets every lash and under $10 plus it comes off with soap & water.

Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

i remove mine with only soap and water

Respected Contributor

Mine removed itself!  Ended up on my face, which I could then remove with soap and water.

This mascara did not tightline, and it took forever to get any product on my lashes.  Should have returned it right away but I kept thinking it was my problem, doing something wrong, etc.  

Regular Contributor

You have shared some good information.  Thanks for the help!  

Esteemed Contributor

I do use some IT products, but the Tightline mascara was a bomb for me.  A complete waste.  I should have returned it.  For me, and I'll only speak for my experience, it was overrated.

Respected Contributor

I have ALWAYS used baby shampoo to remove my eye makeup including waterproof mascara and the IT tightline. I use burts Bees, I have full, nice, soft lashes in my 40's and I pile on the mascara each day I go to work  Smiley Wink